Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF work (top 10 eu booster and myself)

Discussion on LF work (top 10 eu booster and myself) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
LF work (top 10 eu booster and myself)

So basically me and my friend (top 10 east acc) are both looking for work during the summer and possibly after, contact me at skype:qualityboosting

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking for work as a booster
02/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo, im lol's player since season2, used to be high d1 last season, I recently got to diamond by playing few ranked games after new season has begun. I already finished plenty of jobs here, guess Im trusted - somehow, u can see some photos of my boosting at my previous topics when I was offering boost. So, would be appreciate if u add me on skype - valhallad1. See ya.
Booster looking for work
02/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey im a high elo challenger booster. I can take any jobs in any elo. I would like to work for a boosting company or such. Feel free to add my skype for more information about me etc. Skype: Bookkoboosting Regards bookko
[Na][Booster][Looking for Someone to Work 4]
04/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys I am a diamond 5 player who mains mid/adc, I can boost anywhere from bronze to platinum, I'm willing to do games for proof i also have match history of wins of other jobs. If you guys are interested send me a private message or post Skype here. Also since it will be hard to find people I'm willing to do what ever share you guys think is reasonable
D2 NA Elo booster looking for work
07/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
If you want a Diamond 2 NA elo booster for your service to lessen the workload msg me.