Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

5v5 team challenger slot eune

Discussion on 5v5 team challenger slot eune within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile 5v5 team challenger slot eune

Hi,

We want to sell slot+10 wins until the end of the season in challenger 5v5 team at eune

Our price is 150 euro, it is not negotiable,
if someone is interested add me at skype to talk: farraon93
Old 06/24/2015, 17:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
1 slot still open.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Challenger Team/Slot 3v3 EUW / EUNE !
10/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 27 Replies
We want to start selling Teams and slot's in challenger team Nordic&East/West. Actually we have got Challenger Teams on Nordic&East/West 3V3 CHALLENGER SLOT include 10 wins - 50€ 3V3 CHALLENGER TEAM - 200€ 3v3 Diamond Slot include 10 wins - 25€ 3v3 Diamond Team 50€
Challenger Team/Slot 3v3 EUW / EUNE / TR / RU
10/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
We want to start selling Teams and slot's in challenger team Nordic&East/West. Actually we have got Challenger Teams on Nordic&East/West 3V3 CHALLENGER SLOT include 10 wins - 50€ 3V3 CHALLENGER TEAM - 200€ 3v3 Diamond Slot include 10 wins - 25€
[Buying] Slot on diamond/challenger 3v3 team (EUNE)
09/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello,i would like to buy a slot on a diamond or challenger team on EUNE + the 10 wins that are included for the s3 rewards.The payment is 50-80euros AFTER the games played and the rewards claimed.I am a platinum 1 player and i am already on a diamond 3 team but sadly my team mates dont have time anymore and i just played 3 games with that team.I am a realy nice guy smth that you gonna figear out from the games that we play together and i am not intent to scamm somone. Peace :handsdown:
[Selling] EUNE 5vs5 CHALLENGER team/slot
08/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey there! I wanted to sell an invitation to challenger tier 5vs5 team or the whole ranked team itself. The team has a pretty nice win ratio, a very catchy name and is located on EUNE server. :o If you are interested, feel free to contact me on skype to discuss details - groznyfilozof
WTB slot in 3v3 / 5v5 Challenger team (EUNE)
06/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
as the tittle says. Price is negotiable