Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling my lol acc: Diamond //+100champs// 30euros

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling my lol acc: Diamond //+100champs// 30euros

Hey guys, im selling my account.

First at all, the acc it is in TR server, so I will tell you everything what you need if u wana go to EUW server, or another one.

Atm the acc it's in TR server, few (2-3) weeks a go was in EUW but I sent it to TR to have fun and stuff. That means if u wanna go to EUW you will have to pay 15,69 EUR, im making this clear because I dont want complains about it. With 15.69 u will get 3620 RP, and the transfer is 2600 RP's, you will have 1218 RP left because I have some. Atm 10 are 1575 RP in euw and u are taking 1218 for 15.69, so its not that bad.

The acc was Diamond 5 in EUW, atm is Diamond 4 in TR (i didnt play much), u can reach like Diamond 1 or even challenger in TR if u are Diamond 5 in EUW, I noticed that . If u go back to EUW u still have the Diamond MMR and you will start at platinum 1 after 1 game, then u will need to win 3 or 4 games +promo to get Diamond, is kinda easy because they will give you like 30 points and will take only 9-13 from loses, is not that hard.

The acc dont have many skins, i have popstar ahri, medieval twitch, victorious morgana, victorious elise, and alistar/tristana/garen because are free.

30 euros to start.

Give me 60 and its yours.

I have also an EUW acc in platinum wiht like 50 champs, lot of rune page and runes and no Skings, if u are interested.

Sorry for bad englando.

bump

« QUICKSELL PLATINUM 2 ACCOUNT 20 *QUICK* | Draft Win Service's »