Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Diamond V 32Skins All Champions

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond V 32Skins All Champions

The account doesnt have secured e-mail, so you wont have to worry. It has almost all icons there are in the game.Its currently Diamond V, has lots of runes , 32 skins and all champs except Ekko. Add me on skype to discuss price give you screenshots and give you the list with all the skins: SKYPE : zachi147123

Tags
cheap, diamond, league of legends, league of legends account

« - WTB -CHEAP SILVER WITH 50-60+ CHAMPS!25! | League of legends accounts »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond V 32Skins All Champions EUNE
06/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account doesnt have secured e-mail, so you wont have to worry. It has almost all icons there are in the game.Its currently Diamond V, has lots of runes , 32 skins and all champs except Ekko. Add me on skype to discuss price and send you pics:...
[Selling] EUW S4 Platinum Account Dragonblade Riven*32skins*10 Rune Pages*110 Champions
04/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
EUW S4 Platinum Account Dragonblade Riven*32skins*10 Rune Pages*110 Champions Hey, I am selling my account because I got tired of LoL. The account was Platinum III at the end of Season 4 and it got all the rewards that came with that rank. (Plat...
[Selling] Diamond 5, 100champs, 32skins + championship thresh
09/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my Diamond 5 account on EUW server. It has Diamond border from season 3. I want 75€ ( 50 +25 ) paysafe card for it and you go first. SKYPE: thespecialee KIK: wpsherlock http://s29.postimg.org/l79hw2tbr/Untitled.jpg...
[Selling] EUNE Diamond 5, s3 platinum border, 98 champs, 32skins
05/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello, Id like to sell my League of Legends account. its level 30 and it has 895 normal wins, and over 2k ranked games. This account has platinum 3 soloq border. It has 7rp and 3428 Ip. http://i.imgur.com/X59sVXR.png This account has 98 owned...
[Selling] Diamond V / 96 champions / 32 skins / 10 rune pages / Diamond border soloQ,gold 3v3
05/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey,selling my account due to some personal stuff which are making me unable to play on it anymore. It's a level 30 Diamond 5 account in this current season (Season 4),it has a diamond border from the last season and a gold border in 3v3 (Season...