Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Turkey Account Level 30 Ad/Ap Runes

Discussion on Turkey Account Level 30 Ad/Ap Runes within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 19
Turkey Account Level 30 Ad/Ap Runes

Hi

i am interested to buy an turkey level 30 account with ad and ap runes.

rank doesnt matter.

only trusted ppl.

prefer to unverfied mail.

i pay 10€paysafecard.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 6 Level ~ 26.900 RP ~ Riot Kayle ~ TURKEY ACCOUNT ~ Unverified
05/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
This account is not RAF account. You can transfer w/e you want. Mail is unverified. I will give you mail too. Proof : http://i.hizliresim.com/VVakkn.png Price : 80 € Add my skype. We will discuss
[Buying] Level 30 EUNE or Turkey Account for 20€ offline PSC
11/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Searching acc i dont give more as 20€ the acc need to be unranked season 4 (brand new account)
turkey server 25 level account
06/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
i sell it because i accidentaly went from EU east to Turkey server and i can't get back to any other server. i dont speak Turkey :x so i sell this account. there are no skins. 7 champs. and all adc runes.
[Buying] 2 x Level 30 Account Turkey Server
03/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey Guys, im looking for 2x level 30 accounts on the Turkey servers. I only accept accounts without ranked stats, so it should be clean. I need full informations + Verify Email. I'll pay via paysafecards (DE) and i wont go first. If you don't want to trade giving first, please dont write anything. greetz
[Selling] TURKEY LEVEL 30 GOLD ACCOUNT WITH 50 CHAMPIONS
06/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
ENG: Hey guys, today I want to sell my account on TR. The account is up for Gold Promotion (Silver 1 with 100 LP), if you want me to I can win them for you so that you got a Gold account. Champions: http://puu.sh/38TpN.jpg The account got 4 Runepages and runes for every position.