Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

25-30 EUNE ,paying with EUNE gold IV account if some want

Discussion on 25-30 EUNE ,paying with EUNE gold IV account if some want within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile 25-30 EUNE ,paying with EUNE gold IV account if some want

i need leveling 25-30 eune paying with eune gold 4 account with many runes ,judgment kayle , 50+ champs
Old 06/20/2015, 14:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

And what are the chances that you take your account back via Riot Support after the job is done?
Old 06/20/2015, 21:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobocel221 View Post
And what are the chances that you take your account back via Riot Support after the job is done?
if u think dont add me cuz i wont back
Old 06/21/2015, 22:48   #4

none?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking for Bronze 5 Account, paying 10€ PSC [EUW/EUNE/TR]
12/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hi I'm looking for an account that's actually placed in Bronze 5 on EUW Servers. I don't care Champions and Runes but there should be at least some IP, if it doesn't have a good rune site. I'm gonna pay 10€ PSC and I already bought it. I won't give first unless you are trusted ;) Regards .Natsu™
[Trading] Gold 5 account EUNE for account EUNE with renekton skins
10/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to trade my gold 5 account EUNE for some account (it must be on EUNE server) only important is runes and renekton skins , only that , account must have a pool party renekton , other skins are not important add me on skype povlohf for good members i m going first :)
[Buying] Buying Gold 2 - Platinum 5! Paying with PSC! EUNE
04/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Buying Gold 2- Platinum 5! I have currently 90lp at Gold 2, I get 20+ lp per game. I'l take the cheapest price! Server: EUNE
[Selling] Eune gold ,Eune Plat, Eune Bronze Cheap
02/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Gold acc ,plat acc , and cheap bronze acc add me on skype : djolesrce Paypal for rp or psc accepted
WTT S1 Gold rank EUNE Account(atm at 1515 ELO) for NA/EUNE Account with limited skins
07/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey! I've got a account with Gold rank in s1. It's got about 63 champs, 1515 current elo and 10 rune pages. Skins: UFO Corki, Victorious Jarvan IV, Unchained Alistar Looking for a new account on EUNE or NA, it needs to have some limited edition skins, minimum King Rammus and UFO Corki. 2010 limited halloween and xmas skins are also very appealing. Level or ELO of the account is not important. PM me with your Skype/MSN if you've got an offer for me.