Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

thinACE Boosters: Bronze & Silver Elo Boosting. Very Cheap.

Discussion on thinACE Boosters: Bronze & Silver Elo Boosting. Very Cheap. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
thinACE Boosters: Bronze & Silver Elo Boosting. Very Cheap.

Hey guys, thinACE Boosters here: Me and my partner are currently opening a business to boost Bronze/Silver accounts in NA to make a little money and get people out of Elo Hell. If you have any questions check the FAQ at the bottom. If the question isn't in the FAQ just comment.
Here are our prices:

Bronze V -> Bronze IV $5 Silver V -> Silver IV $7
Bronze IV -> Bronze III $5 Silver IV -> Silver III $7
Bronze III -> Bronze II $5 Silver III -> Silver II $7
Bronze II -> Bronze I $7 Silver II -> Silver I 10$

Bronze I -> Silver V $10 Silver I -> Gold V 15$

Contact us on Skype: thinACEBoosters

We don't specialize in EU West, but if you really need the boost, the prices double.

Frequently Asked Questions:

What rank are you? : We have been floating in Diamond Elo since season 3.

Why don't you boost higher then Gold V? : We want to be as efficient as possible, if we had multiple people asking us to boost them past gold we wouldn't be able to boost everyone. We would also like games to be easy, fast, and enjoyable for us while boosting.

Why do you charge double on EU West servers? : The ping is higher, it is not as enjoyable whatsoever to play tons of games with a barely acceptable ping.

How fast will it take? : We will be doing this all day if needed. The time will differ on how much boost you want.

How do I know you are legit? : For the first person who wants a boost, all prices with split 50%. There is no reason for anyone to scam anyone else $2.5. We guarantee you that we will not share your account information. We will not message anyone in your friends-list under any circumstances. We will not spend your IP or RP unless you give us permission.

I hope you will enjoy our services,
thinACE Boosters.
Old 06/19/2015, 06:52   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 86
Vouch

These guys are great boosters. I took a bit of a higher elo order and they managed to do well by duoing. They are well-coordinated and highly skilled.