Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

30lvl EUW account with all champions apart from Ekko, 91 skins

Discussion on 30lvl EUW account with all champions apart from Ekko, 91 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
30lvl EUW account with all champions apart from Ekko, 91 skins

I have a 30lvl EUW account with all champions apart from Ekko, 91 skins, the account is unranked. Offers on skype - par00vka, I accept cs go skins and money.

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS EUW UNRANKED 30LVL 91 SKINS ALL CHAMPIONS APART FROM EKKO
06/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I have a 30lvl EUW account with all champions apart from Ekko on 91 skins, the account is unranked. Offers on skype - par00vka, I accept cs go skins and money. http://i.imgur.com/TAMknAF.jpg
[Selling] EUNE Account 30lvl - All champions unlocked - plenty of skins
06/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello there, I'm selling my EUNE league of legends account currently at "Gold IV" with all champions unlocked and lots of skins/summoner icons etc. Skins: -Popstar Ahri -Golden Alistar -Matador Alistar -Unchained Alistar
WTS Lol Account 30LvL/60 Champions/Full AP/AD/Skins
12/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Lol Account 30 Lvl Picture of Champions Bought Lux Skins: Riot Tristana Riot Alistar Mythic Cassiopeia Assassin Master Yi Void Nocturne Blight Crystal Varus
LoL Account-30LvL-EUWEST- A LOT OF SKINS AND CHAMPIONS!
06/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hallo ePvP! Ich spiele schon lange kein LoL mehr, deswegen wollte ich meinen Account verkaufen. Zum Account- Level- 30 Server- EU West Riot Points- 177 Influence Points- 1549
[WTS] PBE Account - 30LVL - All Champions - Few skins - 18 Rune Pages
03/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Just to be clear, this is a PBE (Public Beta Environment) accound which means that you have to download a separate client for it and you get to test League of Legends champions and the whole environment before everyone else on North America and EU servers. Since the account is quite old, every 7-10 days you get 5000RP and 13000IP from Riot completely free for testing out the platform client and to buy new champions, skins, bundles, etc. If while playing you encounter a major bug and you...