Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Clean unranked Lvl 30 LAN ( LATIN AMERICAN NORTH ) Server Account

Discussion on Clean unranked Lvl 30 LAN ( LATIN AMERICAN NORTH ) Server Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Clean unranked Lvl 30 LAN ( LATIN AMERICAN NORTH ) Server Account

Post your offers.
Old 06/15/2015, 19:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 336/0/0
Add me on skype themisa97
And check my smurf shop in signature
Old 06/15/2015, 21:04   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1172/0/0
Check out my Unranked/Smurf Account Shop:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Riven Championship (LAN)(LATIN NORTH AMERICAN)
10/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello everyone im buying this Skin o the bundle im paying very well i have 150euros to offer. we can do PP,WU o BTC. Add skype > will.perret24 i need this code on Lan Latin North AmericaN
[Selling] Latin American North Server [LAN] eloboost
10/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I have 2 challenger accounts and am looking to boost. Will provide proof of my accounts if needed. I don't have set prices for my boost so will be discussed/negotiated. skype: iamabeastx bump
Looking for Latin american north lvl 30 league account
02/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im from NA i want to try out the lower ping. Pref a cheaper account. Can also trade NA accounts for one if interested.
[Selling] North American unranked account
02/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys, I'm looking to sell a few league of legends accounts. I will be posting them all soon, however here is one to start. Note: I am familiar with online trading, so as a measure of safety I am definitely willing to use a middleman, or go first in case of someone being trusted. However if those two options don't apply to you I will have to ask you to go first. What the account has: 22 Champions Judgement Kayle skin Good ap/ad/jungle rune setups with 4 rune pages 5990 IP, 406...
[Selling] Clean Level 30 Account on Latin American North
07/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi. I am the original owner of the account. I will hand over access to the original email account with the Riot welcome email. The account has never been in a ranked game. The account is on the Latin America North (LAN) server. - the account is level 30, has 11 Normal wins, and 0 Ranked games - the account has 1200 RP, and 6757 IP - the account has 1x special Summoner Icon: the LAN transfer icon http://i.imgur.com/JjP8n2S.png - the account has 1 Owned Champion: Morgana - the account has...