Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW account full champions/runes 50 skins 150Eur

Discussion on EUW account full champions/runes 50 skins 150Eur within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW account full champions/runes 50 skins 150Eur

I'm selling an EUW LoL account.

Plat IV (decaying) with 67 ranked wins this season and ~850 normal wins.

Plat S2, Diamond S3/S4.

660 RP, 4.5k IP.

All 125 champions owned. 20 Rune Pages and all remotely viable runes.

50 skins, including Triumphant Ryze, Grey Warwick, etc.

150 € through PayPal.

Old 06/13/2015, 18:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bumping.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SellingEUW Challenger S4 SoloQ Account - Full Champions - Full Runes - A lot of skins
03/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
SellingEUW Challenger S4 SoloQ Account - Full Champions - Full Runes - A lot of skins Rank SoloQ : Platinium S2 - Diamond S3 - Challenjour S4 - Diamond V S5 THE ACCOUNT IS ACTUALLY CHAT RESTRICTED : 50 games & RANKED BAN : 29 DRAFT WINS. Challenjour bordel in every game except, 3 vs 3, 3 vs 3 and ranked team. Many skins. A lot of LCS player in my FriendList.
FULL ACCOUNT FOR SALE!!! 501 SKINS 118 CHAMPIONS ALL RUNES AND RUNES PAGES
09/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Greetings! My name is Sammy and i'm a game collector. Me and my friends we collect gaming accounts, dota 2 items, wow accounts and many other valuable gaming items/accounts. What this account contains: >118 champions (Braum and gnar not owned) >20 rune pages >All runes >501 skins #THE SKINS I DON'T OWN:
[Selling] Plat IV North American Account w/ full runes, most champions and lots of skins
08/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Here is the link to elophant: http://imgur.com/T3B6xUL Reply with offers or preferably add my skype: sanoj164 bump
[TRADE] EUW ACCOUNT LV.20 ! ALL 450er CHAMPIONS 0 SKINS FULL RUNES (GERMAN)
07/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo , ich würde gerne meinen LeagueOfLegends EUW Account Lv.20 gegen einen PBE Account tauschen .. Waere echt nett , wenn sich jemand dafuer interessieren wuerde .. :)
[Selling] [EU West] Level 30 very 50+champions 25+skins full runes
05/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I am selling an account on LoL Which has got 30 lvl,AD runes,395 RP. (I donˇt have any AP runes because I donˇt play as AP champions,But I have got some) You will change your masteries as you wish. Some nice skins.And something about 50-60 champions. Diamond wins,Diamond takedowns and Golden minions and monsters. You can create a ranked team etc. Here you can see a few photos from account. I decrypt the name of my account because I donˇt want problems with persons from lol or...