Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling EUW account with 82 champions, 15 skins (Including 3 SKT, 1 TPA), 8329 IP.

Discussion on Selling EUW account with 82 champions, 15 skins (Including 3 SKT, 1 TPA), 8329 IP. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling EUW account with 82 champions, 15 skins (Including 3 SKT, 1 TPA), 8329 IP.

Just time to sell the account that I have actually kept for quite a long time now and as I require money (summer obviously) I want to sell it.
So in my small mind I think that account is pretty decent. It has everything you need to just freshly start, or to play the account as a smurf.

As a start of this topic, account has 8329 IP and 13RP, here's the proof:

It has 82 champions, and no they are not cheap ones, in fact most of the champions are high-end tier, so therefore you have a variety of options to choose from and play on those long summer evenings.

Champions you can see there:

So let's go to the next bit, account comes with 15 skins, and no once again, they are not cheap ones, in fact (once again) most of them are worth 520/975RP and a lot of them are rare. (3 SKT skins, Vayne, Jax, Lee, 1 TPA skin - ez and Victorious Morgana. Vandal Jax is also a rare skin as it's a Legacy one). 185015 Skin Score in Total which is not really bad considering that it's only a 15 skins.

Skins you can see there:

So next we are heading to see the runes of the account, which are pretty standard and basic, there's 2 Rune Pages in total. Account has never had refferals and all the skins and other stuff was bought legally so therefore, no ban or such kind of thing. Don't forget you are getting 8329 IP so you can either expand your runes collection or add some champs on top of that. Everyone's a winner.

Runes you can see there:

Now that you have saw the runes, account has some icons, one of those are Rare icons such as 2013 Season Silver Icon (S3) , 2012 Season Bronze Icon (S2) and 2014 Season Platinum Icon (S4).
Quite old account as you can see.

And so the icons (not all of them but those that are worth looking at) you can see there:

This season (Season 5) account is in Gold 3 with 28LP, last season it was Platinum, so it has a pretty good MMR. Account comes with email which you can change to whatever email you want to.

Now you have seen everything that I wanted to show you about this account.
As I have quite a good reputation (I suppose) I will not go first unless you have 50+ TBM, and obviously even if people have 50 TBM it doesn't necessarily mean that they will not scam me. However 50 TBM is like a trigger for me and If you have 50 positive TBM then I will go first.
My skype you can find on the left side below my avatar and you shall add me if you are interested.

Last but not least price is €30 and I only accept PayPal as a gift to family and friends to avoid bloody fees that PayPal has to offer.
Old 06/14/2015, 09:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
BUMP will give it away for €25

Tags
82champs, account, cheap, darien, lol