Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hiring NA booster!

Discussion on Hiring NA booster! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 52
The Black Market: 120/0/0
Hiring NA booster!

Old 06/10/2015, 07:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 779
The Black Market: 125/1/1
i could do it if its not a long job atm dont have much time..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hiring a Booster
02/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi, I'm hiring an EUW booster atm. pref german ones. Platin 2+ Add me on Skype, PN or post here.
[Buying] Hiring [NA] booster. Looking BOOSTER to TEAM!
10/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello. I looking one booster to my team on NA! Job's G5-D5. Booster Take 90% . Need good booster only. 1 slot in team Skype LordAsanoElite WE NEED YOU : )
Hiring eu booster
08/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Looking for a skilled eu booster. I can provide you with jobs all the time and we will duo q them. Requirements: Diamond 2, 1 or challenger Available a lot monday-friday Good attitude No drophackers No scripters
[Buying] Hiring 1-2 NA booster.
06/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Since I am getting too many orders recently, I would like to hire 1 or 2 NA booster. Requirements are 1. Above Diamond 3 player. 2. Able to boost at least 1 division per day. 3. Dedicated person. 4. Able to do 1 simple trial test. Please Add me on skype if interested. Unicornboosting
Hiring NA booster !
05/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hiring a booster to duo with me. Must be able to handle all those divisions with ease: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2607181-cheapest-elo-boosting-na-fast-reliab le.html Must be very active and diamond ++ ! Add me on skype: gabriel.faust2 ! Thanks.