Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Boosting B5-S5

Discussion on Free Boosting B5-S5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Free Boosting B5-S5

I've decided I want to boost some people from bronze to silver for free.

I can do it on EUW, EUNE, TR and RU. PM me here if interested!

No need for donations or anything like that, I just want to do it to help and have fun!
Old 06/11/2015, 00:02   #2

bump c:
Old 07/01/2015, 18:09   #3

up
can do upto g5 if wanted
Old 07/01/2015, 18:31   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 208
The Black Market: 107/0/0
got silver 4 acc , want to play on it in tr ? :P
Old 07/01/2015, 18:31   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by siktirgitaq View Post
got silver 4 acc , want to play on it in tr ? :P
Sure, I can play EUW/EUNE/TR/RU.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
League of Legends boosting, till goldV, EUW/EUNE/TR/RU, Free/Feel free to donate!
05/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
So, I am boosting on LoL for free, but you can always donate. Can do any boost till goldV, prefer EUW/EUNE/TR/RU servers, but can do NA too. add me on skype d3boostservices, use the skype button under my name to add me safely and fast. I will not answer any messages, except if you tell me so. I always ask for permission to use IP. I do not touch RP. I do not write in the chat at all(except in champ select).
[LoL Boosting] Boosting you for free! [Bronze only]
09/22/2014 - Freebies - 9 Replies
Hey, I'd like to see if I am able to boost at least bronze (I am platinum btw) and I will do it for you for free. You just need enough champions and runes. Write me a PM and we can arrange something. Waiting for you! :)
[Selling] CS:GO Boosting [VAC SAFE] [CHAT SUPPORT] [FREE BOOSTING OPTIONS]
03/16/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/WfqccIH.jpg *We are now offering boosting in a party for an increased price for those who do not trust being boosted on their account* *We now accept bitcoins and litecoins for payment! *Accepting cs:go gifts for custom orders* CRAZY BOOSTING SERVICE ================================================= ================================================== = Who are we? : Crazy boosting services! A nice little group of people who provide boosting in a very small...
CS:GO Boosting [VAC SAFE] [CHAT SUPPORT] [FREE BOOSTING OPTIONS]
03/15/2014 - Counter-Strike - 1 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/vBs8xVa.png CRAZY BOOSTING SERVICE ================================================= ================================================== = Who are we? : Crazy boosting services! A nice little group of people who provide boosting in a very small collection of games, But we do it fast and right! We are one of the cheapest and kindest boosting service out there with professional players who are able to assist you with your needs We are also a multilingual group that might...