Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

placement games in plat elo NA

Discussion on placement games in plat elo NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
placement games in plat elo NA

looking for someone who can do DUOQ 10 placement games in plat elo in NA server for a customer.
leave price and skype contact here to verify who u are.
how many games can you guarantee?? what if u fail to meet the expect rate?

looking for someone who is trusted. will need you go first if TBM is lower than mine.
50+ TBM will be exempt from going first or a game first before payment is welcome.
Future boost will be handled out if you do a good job.

skype phuonghuynh44

bump

bump

« Selling my Gold 3 Account With Spirit Guard Udyr ! | DRAFT GAMES NOW »

Similar Threads
[Buying] 4 PLACEMENT GAMES, ~HIGH PLAT ELO
01/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey there, already played 6 placement matches(5/1), and i am looking for a booster who can guarantee atleast 3/1 or money back for the last 4 placement games. MMR is atm ~1,960 (op.gg) Tell me how much you want :) Payment: I can pay either with psc or paypal
[WTB] NA Server Placement games + games to plat
08/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Looking for cheap and fast service. Need complete placement games on an account that was gold 1 last season (plat 2 MMR dropped to gold due to ranked inactivity) Want to reach Plat 5. Tell me a price and provide contacts. Thanks
[Buying] CHEAP PLAT PLACEMENT MATCHES! / Plat 5 S3
02/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello epvpers ! As the tittle says im searching for an booster who could do plat placement matches so it is in plat again. I would like to give MAX 15 EURO! Only reply if u can do it for 15 euro or lower ! Im online at skype add me : jordi.blankie (i prefer if u can start today) Greetings, Jordi
[Selling] Ownaboost - Placement games package (10 games+1win extra) 30
01/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, Ownaboost in your service for the placement games. PRICE: 30 What do you get for 30? I play your first 10 placement games. Guaranteed to be placed in Gold atleast. 1 extra win after the placement games for greater MMR.
[Buying] Search for cheap boost in Placement games to plat
11/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
the guy with the best offer get the job need in season 4 a placement games boost to plat last season in 3v3 gold V Solo duo Silver 1 high mmr 18+ LAST OFFER WAS 40€ would anyone do it cheaper?