Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA][EU]Radeon Boosting - Boosting up to Diamond 1! Cheapest Prices on EPVP!

Discussion on [NA][EU]Radeon Boosting - Boosting up to Diamond 1! Cheapest Prices on EPVP! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA][EU]Radeon Boosting - Boosting up to Diamond 1! Cheapest Prices on EPVP!

New on Epvp, I'm an established elo booster on Sythe. The below vouches are from my thread on Sythe.

Sythe Vouches:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteEloBoost View Post
I have hereby verified following user: RadeonX as a capable high diamond ELO booster, capable of boosting the tiers he advertise. Good luck with sales : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEloBoosting View Post
Gave an overflow job to this guy, and he completed it in a short amount of time. Plays at a Master level. Also...he's friendly, trusted & very honest. Highly recommended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elowboost View Post
Great booster, able to win effortlessly in Diamond 5. Paid upfront for a Diamond 5 to Diamond 1 boost, but due to time commitments, he was unable to continue with the boost, and refunded me the full amount minus what he completed (over $300). Kept me updated during the whole process. Highly trusted and recommended.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoKing KiLLz U View Post
Had him do my placements, won 9/10 games and is a very talented player, as well as a very honest person. Would not hesitate to working with him again. I highly recommend RadeonX.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mario63 View Post
HUGE vouch for radeon boosting. managed to get me from d5 to d4 which is freaking impossible. ended up going like 15-2, what an amazing player!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom632 View Post
Great booster, able to solo carry games. Bought p2 - d5 duo boost and finished it quick. Busy guy but still finds time to boost. Extremely friendly, 10/10 would buy from again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madacol View Post
Nice dude, did a P1 to D5 boost for me. Very easy to talk to, he updated me whenever needed as well as almost maintaining a 90% winrate. Ezy game. Great booster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowsGalore View Post
Got me from plat 2 to Diamond 5 in a matter of a couple days, incredible booster. quick, fast and efficient. highly recommend him!!!!! Best booster on Sythe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nealchang View Post
Got my placements dont by him, fast and did very good
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESEA View Post
Bought a plat IV-Plat III boost from him. He was easy to communicate with and a great player!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nehrok View Post
purchased a gold boost and it was done quickly, he's a great ap carry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorrya View Post
great player, was able to complete g1 to plat5 very quickly. Very cool dude, easy to talk to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by firears View Post
did my placements quickly and kept me updated. carried pretty hard and played well. everything went smoothly, recommended!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhHaiNah View Post
Did a Gold II-I boost. Did it in a timely manner and very easy to talk to. Did it in a timely manner but would have finished sooner if I didn't log in between boost few times & great prices too. Vouch!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ijsyth3 View Post
He did my placements for me and was very quick in completing them. He placed me into plat 4 and I'm looking forward to working with him in the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J i n View Post
Radeon is a great booster.

He keeps you updated with how your boost is going and singlehandedly carries games.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RossW View Post
Vouch, this guy went 7-0 from S5-S4! Amazing results, quick results at that. Thanks! I'll be purchasingS1 shortly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmith297 View Post
Fantastic booster, incredibly friendly! Got me to Silver 3 to Gold 5 in no time, even when he had a very busy schedule. Highly recommended!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyybest View Post
This guy is amazing. Got me into b4 in 5 hours and his gameplay is incomparable and is getting 28+ kills almost every game. Truly impressed by his work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdtommydx View Post
Great boosters should definitely buy from them ^^!
EPVP Vouches:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond1Boosting View Post
Great boosters would definitely recommend
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2015, 20:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you need vouch ?
Old 06/05/2015, 21:24   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Great boosters would definitely recommend
Old 06/07/2015, 20:57   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 52
The Black Market: 120/0/0