Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA]Free Elo-Boosting for Non-ranked lv30 account!

Discussion on [NA]Free Elo-Boosting for Non-ranked lv30 account! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA]Free Elo-Boosting for Non-ranked lv30 account!

So after getting to Master, i've been getting my *** kicked in that tier, so im beginning to think it was a fluke and got carried by the "Pro-Wave" when rank was reset hence i only playing "adc and support."

So i want to do a unrank to Diamond 1 challenge by playing only Adc/Mid. Since i'm too lazy to level up a whole new account to 30. And of course you get to keep the account after i'm done with it. But you'll have to agree not to rank on it while i'm doing this challenge.

If you have an unranked account with the following champs:
(AS in you haven't ever ranked on the account before including s1/2/3 etc etc)

Mid:
Ahri
Zed
Nid
Cass
LB

ADC:
Vayne
Kalista

And atleast a AP and AD rune page..
Msg me!

First come first serve!
NA ONLY btw!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LoL Lv30 Ranked Acc
06/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Selling Silver V LoL EUNE lvl30 account. Account Includes: 96Champions 20Skins 5 Rune pages(Most Needed Runes) 92RP 6300 IP Silver V Skins
[Buying] Unranked EUW Lv30 Account [Needs to be Ready for Ranked]
05/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
^ Topic. Only with Reg Email. Or Bronze Account with normal MMR (15-20LP each Win) Pref to pay with PSC. Pm me here.
[Selling] Shaiya OS Account with Clover Ranked lv30 War Perma UM
03/08/2014 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
A veteran player, quitted long ago, Selling my O/S account that contains a lv30 Perma Um Clover Ranked War. It also contains a lv30 unranked Guard. I was a popular player back in the days, so buy with confidence. Please state your offers via reply post preferred.
WTS/T Lv30 LoL Acc Gold Solo/Duo Ranked
11/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Server NA Asking for $40-$60 negotiable or preferable a copy of borderlands 2 on steam For EU thats €32-€47 (google conversion don't fail me) Info LoL Account - Imgur Edit:can't transfer to EU anymore
Lv30 NA Account {{Ranked 1405}}
06/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
NA 1405 Account with alot of stuff for sale This account is ranked with 1405 points. Perfect amount of points for those of you who thinks you're good enough to be out of ELO HELL but can't because of disappointing teammates. At this level, you will be able to play and perform with experienced players that actually knows how to play, and you also won't be matched against crazy players that seems to make impossible things happen. You will be able to play here with dependable teammates and if...