Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling LoL account with Championship Riven and other skins.

Discussion on Selling LoL account with Championship Riven and other skins. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling LoL account with Championship Riven and other skins.

EuW Account.

3 Rune Pages
4500 ip
460 rp
74 Champions
30 Skins

The main feature of this Account that I am selling for $250 is the extremely rare Championship Riven skin and Icon it holds. It also has the legendary udyr Skin.

Message me for Skype details if you are interested in discussing offers.
Old 05/31/2015, 17:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 78

And you wanna sell yours for the same price ?? Good luck selling bro^^
Old 05/31/2015, 18:24   #3

Prices are negotiable if you want. I just want to get rid of it quickly since I don't care or play anymore but I'm not letting it go for cheap considering how much Ive seen accounts with the skin go up for.

Ahhhh I see you're selling your own. I should probably change mine accordingly then.
Old 05/31/2015, 18:43   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add ilies.ghezali
Old 06/06/2015, 15:04   #5

Bump. Remember price is negotiable.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Gold V acc, 109 champs, 54 skins (CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN & CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH)
07/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
---
[Selling] Selling Championship RIven Account- S5- Platinum III - 8 Legendary skins- EUW
03/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Created: June 2010 Server: EUW Level: 30 Actual Rank: Platinum 3 Normal Games: 1207 wins
selling plat account, euw, 380 skins, pax tf, sivir, jax, championship riven, etc.
02/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
hey guys, I'm selling my account due to studying... all champions are unlocked, so are all Pax Skins, meaning Twisted Fate, Sivir, Jax. Nearly all legendaries. Human Ryze as well... and round about 370 others. I'm not lying, its an exceptional account. Payment only via paypal. leave a post here or add me on skype:auge1992 for more info. i can screencapture you stuff if you want me to, cheers. PS: we will discuss further details on skype if you are interested PPS: its plat 2 :) bump
[Selling] [EUW] Selling or trading account with all champs and rare skins (championship riven)
07/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi! I'm selling one of my accounts, on euw. It's Plat 5. I don't know how much is the right price, just contact me if interested. I'd like to trade this account with once on diamond on always on the euw or na. If you are interested pm me and i will give you my private skype contact. The account has all the champions, 10 pages of runes and a lot of runes. More than 45 skins with Championship Riven and others rare skins. THE ACCOUNT HAS ALSO 32 EXTRA-ICON WITH THE RARE SEASON 2 ICON....
[Selling] Selling EUW Plat 4 Account, All champs, 44 skins, Including championship riven
06/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Sold.