Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level 30 King Rammus Account $ Cheap $

Discussion on Level 30 King Rammus Account $ Cheap $ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Level 30 King Rammus Account $ Cheap $

Looking to sell a level 30 king rammus account cheap post here if interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Cheap account with ufo corki/king rammus.
12/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, would appreciate if both skins are on the account (doesnt have to have anything else on it). Server EUW would be prefered but rest is fine too I guess. Looking for it as cheap as possible and also with changeable account details. Can even be level 1. I only care about both skins and the data to change the password.
[Selling] KING rammus low level account
10/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello i just remembered my 1st account on league of legends , hes only level 3 but got the King Rammus Skin , if someone is intrested PM me . The account got a name reset , you can see in the picture bellow , and if someone is intrested i can put the name he wants , and show the skin via Skype ScreenShare. PM me if you are intrested. http://postimg.org/image/4d5mv7yjv/ bump
[Selling] Level 30 Oce account with King rammus, Ufo corki, Urf warwick and more!
10/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a level 30 (oce) account. Rare skins - Ufo Corki, King Rammus, Urf the manatee Warwick and judgement kayle. Other skins - Vandal Brand, Outback Renekton, Sheriff Caitlyn, Nightblade irelia, Bandito Fiddlesticks, Commando Xin Zhao, Barbarian Sion, King Tryndamere, Count Vladamir, Mr mundoverse (vault) and Vizier Malzahar. Skype: Cooper.herz
[Trading] Level 23 NA Account with King Rammus and UFO Corki
07/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
As the title says. Also have 10krp and like half an AD carry rune page. 2 refunds used so far. Can be transferred to any region. Would like to trade for a level 30 account on NA server, preferably with enough RP for a name change. http://i.epvpimg.com/Aihjc.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/Nunzf.jpg
[Trading] Level 21 NA Account w/King Rammus
05/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I actually have no idea what an account with King Rammus is worth, but I figured this is worth a shot. All I really want is a level 30 unranked NA account with enough RP for a name change. Give me that and you can have the account with King Rammus. edit: I should have UFO Corki too, don't know why I don't. Just submitted a ticket to get that fixed.