Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Master Tier Player Looking For Work

Discussion on Master Tier Player Looking For Work within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Master Tier Player Looking For Work

Hit me up.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Master Tier Booster Looking For Work
05/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Mastier Tier player. We can discuss my cut. I am completely open to any offer. PM me or message me on skype at Foxace36
(WTS) Master Tier player boosting! Any division to D5!
05/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
More information via skype: tomero100 I will answer every question! Can boost from any division to D5!
[Selling] CHEAP Placements for EUW/EUNE - By Master Tier player!
01/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys i am looking for costumers for placement matches. Currently the prices are related to your rating in seasons 4. €20 - If below Gold 3 (9/1)Win rate €25 - If below Platinum 5 (8/2)Win rate €30 - If below Platinum 2 (8/2)Win rate €35 - If below Diamond 5 (8/2)Win rate €40 - If dia 5 + higher (7/3)Win rate
[Selling] EUW Master tier player offering cheap eloboosts
01/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hello there, My name is SEZF and I'm an active master tier League of Legends player who has just recently finished his first few boosts and liked the idea of going on with it. I've been playing League of Legends for 3 years now and held an elo of 2200 ELO later on Diamond 1 and now I have settled on master. The recently finished boost was a boost from platinum V to platinum I and this was the result: http://i.epvpimg.com/O9Hyb.png I'm rather new to this so here is some information about...
Boosting from master tier player
10/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello all,i would like to boost people from Eu. I am currently Master Tier... servers Eune/euw. Prices: Bronze- 3€/Div Bronze 1- Silver 5 5€