Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying Original/Rare Summoner Names

Discussion on Buying Original/Rare Summoner Names within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying Original/Rare Summoner Names. Paying well.

Title. Add me on Skype: "george-qi" if you have a rare name to sell. I'm willing to pay very well.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] ~ WTB ~ [NA] Summoner Names | Looking for rare summoner names, price is no obstacle
07/24/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hi everyone, I am looking to buy a new summoner name, and willing to pay for the right one. Looking for ONE WORD names without any special characters. I do not care about skins, and I do not care about rank. If you have any decent summoner names please let me know via PM, and we can talk from there. Alternatively, you can post in this thread but that is up to you. As a long shot I am currently looking to get a hold of these specific names below on the server. I will also pay finders...
[Buying] [NA] Original/Rare Summoner Names
12/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I'm looking for Rare summoner names on the NA server. I'm not looking for random words from the dictionary, Some examples of ones I have: Mordecai, Gromp, I am Bjerg, Poro Snax, Duo Queue. If you have any you're interested in selling message me or contact me via skype: my Skype is "itsdsrxbl" and I'll let you know if I'm interested.
[Buying] Original Summoner Names [NA region]
09/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for an original name for my smurf on the NA server. Specifically looking for names that only contain one word. Leave ur offers here. Thanks!
[Buying] RARE SUMMONER NAMES
05/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Looking to buy rare summoner names on NA. Stuff life, Credit, Skin, Arts etc. Also like the Bot names ex: Ryze Bot, Jax Bot Also looking for skin names like: Pax Jax, Human Ryze etc. skype: sseeaabbaass
[Buying] Rare OG NA Summoner Names
03/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Still looking to buy these!!! PM Me or post on the thread the name please