Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 1 Korean Player - Lifetime Gamer [Coaching]

Discussion on Diamond 1 Korean Player - Lifetime Gamer [Coaching] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Diamond 1 Korean Player - Lifetime Gamer [Coaching]

I lived in South Korea for the past 2 years. I am American. I have been pro in several games, most notably SC2 and CoD.

I have coached several teams into Diamond in both NA and KR.

I do individual coaching and group coaching.

I do a few sessions for free and then after that the pricing can be negotiated but it is very simple and I do bundles.

For example: $-- for 5 lessons of any length etc.

Coaching:

Game Review
Vocal Coaching
Live Coaching
Conceptual Coaching
Q&A

add me on skype - imadeaskypeforyouagain
Old 05/25/2015, 19:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i can vouch if u want

Tags
challenger, coaching, diamond, free, league of legends

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Coaching Service : Experienced Diamond 1 Eu W Player giving coaching lessons
06/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi guys , I allow myself to put a thread outta here about my coaching profil . To be fast , i'm a Diamond 1 Eu west player , former Booster from S2 on LolAcademy who decide to turn his career on coaching/Pro team on my main account . So i'm just gonna put a thead here and offer my services to everyone who want to improve . Getting boost is a good way to get fast/secure elo for rewards , but becoming better at a game and having a fresh and professional look at the game is more friendly...
[Selling] Diamond 1 player s3 coaching!
12/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello as topic title say im doing a coaching at league of legends i do have another thread but its a bit bugged cause i cant edit the first post and wanted to edit it a bit so im making a new one I am diamond 1 player season 3 had also diamond 4 smurf both accounts at Europe West servers since this season 4 you will be able to drop from your league and divison 5 by losing few games in a row its simple that boosting wont be that efficient cause if your skill wont be same as the elo...
[Selling] Coaching done by a diamond player.
10/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Project Discontinued
[Selling] ~~ {COACHING BY DIAMOND PLAYER} ~~
06/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I will offer you lessons so you become a better player! About me: I am a German player but speek fluently english. I started playing LoL 2 years ago and hit 2000 Elo in season two, currently playing in Diamond Division V. If you have more questions do not hesistate to ask. This is how it works: 1. You hire me.
TOP Diamond Player Coaching
05/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
UPDATED PRICES Hello, I´m a Diamond Player and want to help other people to get better. My Service How does it work? --> You will send me a replay!