Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling EUNE acc for 50€ [Transfer for EUW]

Discussion on Selling EUNE acc for 50€ [Transfer for EUW] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling EUNE acc for 50€ [Transfer for EUW]

YOU HAVE FREE TRANSFER FOR EUW
Division:
Normal wins:
Champions not owned:
Runes(RED):
Runes(BLUE):
Runes(YELLOW):
Runes(quin.):
Icons:
Icons:
Icons:
I just buy PF ez so, you will get pulsefire ezreal icon too..
IP and RP:
Skins: , , , .

My skype is: sseff.pro // add me for more informations and other..
Acc is for 50€.

You can pay with paysafe card, RP cards, you can join on my smurf and buy RP on smurf, and other.. I don't have verifed Paypal...

Q: Why i selling account?
A: Because i start losing on account so much, my MMR is 500+ more 1 week ago now MMR is 130 in - , i have like 15 loses in row.
Q: Why is account only 50€
A: I try with 100€ but no one want buy.. People don't have money..
Q: Will you give me account before i pay?
A: No, i don't give account first, because you can't transfer account on turkey, EUW and other and i need to pay 15€ to get account back on EUNE..
Q: How i can know that account is from season 2 if you don't have season 2 icons?
A:

---
If you want to know more just add me on skype: sseff.pro
or Private Message..
---

OLD PICTURES, I CAN SHARE YOU SCREEN ON SKYPE IF YOU DONT BELIVE ! OLD PICTURES, I CAN SHARE YOU SCREEN ON SKYPE IF YOU DONT BELIVE ! OLD PICTURES, I CAN SHARE YOU SCREEN ON SKYPE IF YOU DONT BELIVE ! OLD PICTURES, I CAN SHARE YOU SCREEN ON SKYPE IF YOU DONT BELIVE ! OLD PICTURES, I CAN SHARE YOU SCREEN ON SKYPE IF YOU DONT BELIVE ! OLD PICTURES, I CAN SHARE YOU SCREEN ON SKYPE IF YOU DONT BELIVE ! OLD PICTURES, I CAN SHARE YOU SCREEN ON SKYPE IF YOU DONT BELIVE ! OLD PICTURES, I CAN SHARE YOU SCREEN ON SKYPE IF YOU DONT BELIVE ! OLD PICTURES, I CAN SHARE YOU SCREEN ON SKYPE IF YOU DONT BELIVE !
Old 05/22/2015, 23:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I would buy your account!
ONLY IF ACCOUNT HAS THOSE THINGS:
1. Original Email and Welcome Mail!
2. Account is not botted!
3. Account never abused T.O.S. of Riot Games!
4. Safe for trade!
5. Use a MiddleMan
Old 05/24/2015, 01:34   #3

bump! skype: sseff.pro
Old 05/25/2015, 12:32   #4

bump :P run run run lust boyyy
Old 06/03/2015, 00:40   #5

bump, need paysafe card for steam wallet!
Old 06/07/2015, 17:27   #6

bump! skype: sseff.pro