Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinum III, all champions, 20 page runes, 67 skins, EUNE

Discussion on Platinum III, all champions, 20 page runes, 67 skins, EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Platinum III, all champions, 20 page runes, 67 skins, EUNE

Hi i have to sell acount that i wrote in title. You want to buy this? Contact with me: callmeboster or write in this topic : )

Skins:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT EUNE PLATINUM ACC , 100 champions , 7 skins , 10 runes pages ...
05/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I'm willing to trade this old account for Guild wars 2 and H1Z1 keys. I have no interest in money,nor trading for another League account. The reason why I decided to trade it for those two games is simply I got bored of it, I want to play something new. The account is pretty old,and I'm sure it's more worth then 40euros which is the price for those two keys. With the account you will get username,password and clean email Address, the rest what you are going to do with the account is your...
[Selling] Platinum III, all champions, 20 page runes, 67 skins, EUNE
05/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, i want to sell my Platin III Account with all Champs and lot of Skins! So it have 20 Rune pages and lot of Skins! http://iv.pl/images/87639463794219279056.png just contact me on skype or PN :)
[Selling] EUNE, Platinum 5, ALL champions, 24 skins, alot runes, 12k IP
11/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
SOLD
[Selling] Platinum I account! Good MMR, much champions, skins and runes! 10 Rune Page!
12/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, i have account which is in Platinum I, i want to sell it. Ultra skins are Championship Riven and Nutcracko Shaco skin. Account has total of 95 skins, lots of cool skins. 107 champions. 10 Rune Page and lots of runes for every lane! If you are into this account, then you should add me on skype - raksike24 Ask for pictures/screenshare on skype!
[Trading] EU-W 90 skins 100 champions 5 rune page lot of runes to EUNE account
04/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello as tittle says goodie enough, I'm looking for account trade EU-W to EUNE or even 20€ for my account then I will start a new account on EUNE with IP/XP BOOST. My EU-W account : Silver IV (60pts), 100 champions (zac included), like 85-90 skins 5 runepage runes for ap caster, ad carry, jungle(with ms) top and top2 (with ms) I can screenshare,or tv if you want to check skins and champions. PM for skype