Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[50€]EUW gold V, all champs, 77 skins, Triumphant Ryze!!

Discussion on [50€]EUW gold V, all champs, 77 skins, Triumphant Ryze!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[50€]EUW gold V, all champs, 77 skins, Triumphant Ryze!!

Hello,

I am selling my account.

It is gold division 5, 77 skins with tribal ryze, pulsefire ezreal/spirit guard udyr and alot of cool skins. ALL champions except for varus. 4 rune pages

for 50 € its yours.

i prefer a middleman!

the account is not recoverable anymore because it is already recovered twice, this is extra security for you so you know i cant recover it back.

add me on skype: miquel-g

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GOLD S4 120 CHAMPS 52 SKINS + TRIUMPHANT RYZE
03/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
All Of My Skins: Midnight Ahri Foxfire Ahri Almost-Prom King Amumu Noxus Hunter Anivia Riot Blitzcrank Sheriff Caitlyn Mythic Cassiopeia Urfrider Corki Dark Valkyrie Diana
EUW - Diamond IV, all champs+111 skins incl. 5 legendaries and Triumphant Ryze
07/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hello guys, i offer my diamond IV account on eu west with diamond II teamelo and some european pros in my friendslist. the account owns all champions plus 111 skins how listed. he never had any banns or some other penalties. last season i was diamond in two tiers, solo and team. the special thing on this account are that he includes nearly all runes for all position (20 pages) and some skins which you can't buy furthermore or you couldn't buy, like triumphant ryze. elo:...
[Selling] ***Diam I EUW*** 112 Champs ***167 Skins*** + Triumphant Ryze
06/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Close
SELLING 2,2k ELO TOP EUW ACC TRIUMPHANT RYZE 80 CHAMPS 38 SKINS
06/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 23 Replies
I'm selling an EUW League of Legends Account here. It got 22xx Top Elo, 80 Champs, 38 (rare) Skins and multiple Runes for any Champ. ELO and Games: http://i.epvpimg.com/j4tog.jpg More than 3K games were played in normal + ranked.
66 champs 1700 elo 24 skins 9700 rp bundle Triumphant Ryze
12/21/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi selling account of what the photo: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Account has a unique theme and Triumphant Ryze only you can earn more by winning the tournament. The account will be included in the rp 9700 and Bundle with a new champion.5 run page and more.I sell for 90 euro i accept with Middleman only paypal Skins: Noxus Hunter Anivia Red Riding Annie Vandal Brand Loss ness cho gath Tango Evelyn