Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silver V + From PLATINUM 4 50€

Discussion on Silver V + From PLATINUM 4 50€ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

OFFER ONLY THIS NIGHT !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Silver 1 -> Platinum 5
03/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 30 Replies
Hi there, I want to get some offers on this. Consider the LP gain to be around 20, lose around 13. Account has enough champs and fair enough runes. I would like to get your solo queue prices, your duo queue prices and the duration you need in both. I can be online and play almost 24/7. Leave posts with offers only please, or send me a PM! Thanks in advance, Tekumi
[Selling] EUW - Diamond 3 - Platinum 5 - Platinum 5 - Silver 2 - Accounts!!
11/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
Hello there I am selling all of my league of legends accounts because i dont have much time to play league anymore. These are decent accounts with few skins because i have had no interest in skins. ACCOUNT NR 1 68 CHAMPIONS
[Buying] Elo Boosting from Silver 1 -> Platinum 5
08/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Post your package price here, of course i will consider the cheapest price and time! Please post: - Price: - Time it will take:
[Selling] WTS LOL ACC platinum V + Silver I EUW
05/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
hello i have 2 accounts for sale ( i am the first user for this accounts ) 1. its platinum V with all champions 10 rune pages 43 skins and original email.account have gold border season II. it has never been banned or warned for any reason.. here are some pics of it View image: all champions View image: platinum View image: glyphs Please only serious offers for this account.
[Selling] wts lol acc platinum V + silver I euw
05/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
hello i have 2 accounts for sale ( i am the first user for this accounts ) 1. its platinum V with all champions 10 rune pages 43 skins and original email.account have gold border season II. it has never been banned or warned for any reason.. here are some pics of it View image: all champions View image: platinum View image: glyphs Please only serious offers for this account.