Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Eloboosting In Lower Leagues

Discussion on Free Eloboosting In Lower Leagues within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Eloboosting In Lower Leagues

Hi guys im currently playing on plat lvl and im boosting ppl from anywhere below to gold 5 for free cuz i like smurfing just msg me with your ign and pw if you wanna get boosted to gold (you dont need to worry about your acc being stolen as long as you dont tell me your email since you can easily recover your pw with your email/theres no possibility for me to scam you)

If you have any bronze accounts i'd be happy to boost them to gold :P

BUMP!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
free eloboosting in lower leagues
05/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys im currently playing on plat lvl and im boosting ppl from anywhere below to gold 5 for free cuz i like smurfing just msg me with your ign and pw if you wanna get boosted to gold (you dont need to worry about your acc being stolen as long as you dont tell me your email since you can easily recover your pw with your email/theres no possibility for me to scam you) skype: killerbimpf1 if you are interested
free eloboosting in lower leagues
04/02/2015 - Freebies - 1 Replies
Hi guys im currently playing on plat lvl and im boosting ppl from anywhere below to gold 5 for free cuz i like smurfing just msg me with your ign and pw if you wanna get boosted to gold (you dont need to worry about your acc being stolen as long as you dont tell me your email since you can easily recover your pw with your email/theres no possibility for me to scam you) skype: killerbimpf1 if you are interested
DuoQueuing for lower ELO for free
11/13/2014 - Freebies - 4 Replies
Hi I am playing on several lower elo accounts and if there are any other boosters or just ppl that are playing at that elo, they can PM me for duo queuing. I generally take on adc, mid or top lanes so any role will be ok I don't charge anything for this as it will help both of us
Offering free elo boost, lower the elo the better.
09/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Ok so i boosted for money a while back but it got real boring Link to my old thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/1981357-elo-pushing-eu.html Now im offering someone a free elo push for fun, gimme that low elo account (The more champions and runes/runepages the better) Add me on skype to talk more ... Skype ID: diggerballs