Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eloboost Bronze - Silver

Discussion on Eloboost Bronze - Silver within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eloboost Bronze - Silver

Hey i sell eloboost for low elo !
Add me on Skype for more information

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EUW/TR] ELOBOOST Bronze | Silver
07/17/2016 - Freebies - 8 Replies
Moin Leute, Nach langer Zeit habe ich mich mal wieder entschieden, kostenlose Boosts zu verschenken Dabei müsst ihr euch nicht aus eurem Account ausloggen, da ich selber einen Bronze-Smurf besitze, heißt also das ihr eure Boosts per DUO-Q erhaltet. Wer also einen kleinen Boost geschenkt haben möchte, soll sich bei mir per PN melden und mir sein Nickname zukommen lassen, damit ich euch adden kann. Gruß, gogosnus
eloboost EuW Bronze to silver
02/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i love to play accounts from bronze to silver and now i thought i could make a little bit money with it. My main account is gold, last seasson i was gold 1. I can nearly play all champions and can easy carry games. My prices are really low because like i say i like to boost accounts. Bronze5-4 4-3 3-2 2-1 each 5€ Bronze1 - silver5 10 € If you want silver boost to higher silver or gold elo we can talk about the prices. If you want to pay with e gold we can talk about it too :) If...
Eloboost ( Bronze -> Silver V ) -5€
01/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As you can see at the title , im offering a very cheap eloboost from anywhere in bronze ( except those 0 LP Bronze 5 campers ) till silver v. What we need: Basic runes , good champions (kayle ,zed,ziggs,kha) and !!2 ACCOUNTS !! Where we play :EUW or EUNE Payment: ONLY accepting PSC since we dont have PayPal. Our League's:I am a Silver 1 player ( maybe im gold 5 soon ) and my friend is a Gold 2 player! FOR MORE INFORMATION ADD itssilver99 ON SKYPE !
Eloboost from Bronze 2 to Silver 5
11/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I hereby please to my boost from bronze to silver. I myself do this for fun, because I'm already Gold 4 and that's enough. I want to get even on silver you now. I'm new here and trying to help you. How can you trust me? Yes, there is never 100% confidence, but what should I do with your accounts? Champs which would be of advantage are Fizz / Cait / Riven I can speak German and a little English. My Skypename is: Cr7 El Ferarri