Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LIMITED super cheap elo boosts on EUW

Discussion on LIMITED super cheap elo boosts on EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LIMITED super cheap elo boosts on EUW

Hey guys,

I am a master tier player on EUW(currently d2, last season master). I wanna start eloboosting and I need some positive feedback.

So my offer to you guys:

I will do 3 boosts super cheap(Like 10€ for S5->G5)
Just contact me here or send me a pm.
Old 05/14/2015, 17:23   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 136/1/0
can vouch for u if wanted

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Limited time EUW cheap boosts!
07/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello there! BlackHawk Boosting here and we have great news! Our boosters are ALL open so there-forth we need to fill back up! We are offering 30% off any whole division boost! If you'd like to take advantage of this offer please PM my skype: Shawn.eton and we'd love to hook you right up! :)
[Selling] Cheap Boosts in Diamond (limited time) NA/EUW
06/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
My D1 ~75 LP friend would like a quick job since he needs some money to buy something. So it is going to be very cheap. He can play on the NA/EUW servers. Somehow he still dominates with a higher ping :P D5-D4: $40 D4-D3: $45 D3-D2: $50 D2-D1: $60 Each division will be done in 1.5 days maximum. PM me and we can talk. Prices are negotiable. You can also ask for a boost if you are below D5. I only accept PSC/Bitcoin/Offers because I have been ripped off chargebacks before. We might be...
[Selling] Cheap Boosts in Diamond (limited time) NA/EUW
05/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
My D1 ~75 LP friend would like a quick job since he needs some money to buy something. So it is going to be very cheap. He can play on the NA/EUW servers. Somehow he still dominates with a higher ping :P D5-D4: $30 D4-D3: $35 D3-D2: $40 D2-D1: $50 Add me for my skype. Prices are negotiable. You can also ask for a boost if you are below D5.
[Selling] New elobooster offers super cheap boosts EUW dia1
05/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
About me I'm an experienced soloqueue player (Diamond 1 since start of season 3) who needs to make some extra money during college. I'm offering you a cheap boosting service now that I have started boosting for money (used to boost friends). I have an Unranked account in case you want to duoqueue with me *. Prices Bronze V-VI --> 8€ VI-III --> 8€ III-II -->10€ II-I -->10€ I-Silver V -->14€
[Selling] THE JAX GOD ' LOW ELO WEEKEND! ' BOOSTS SUPER CHEAP '
04/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
INTRO: Greetings, I'm currently Challenger on two accounts in euw and my top rank in this season is 25 on the euw ladder. I've been boosting since season 2. I have a small gallery of some the jobs I have done in the bottom of the thread. ONLY THIS WEEKEND, CRAZY LOW PRICES FOR LOWER ELO! IF THE PAYMENT IS PSC -15% Contact: