Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond V Account, EUW, 143 Skins

Discussion on Diamond V Account, EUW, 143 Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond V Account, EUW, 143 Skins

Hey Guys,

I wanna sell my main League of Legends account. S3 Gold, S4 Diamond and atm Diamond V 50 LP. Currently 250 RP and 6300 IP.

RUNES:

19 Runepages
A lot of Runes:

CHAMPIONS:

105 Champions
Its easier to show you which champs I dont have:

SKINS:

143 Skins

MISCELLANEOUS:

- Had a chat restriction a few month ago
- No refunds left
- No bans yet

If you need more information, just ask in the comments or send me a pm

PRICE:

Please send me serious offers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond 5 EuW Account + Diamond Border + 86 Skins + 7 Champions Missing + 20 R. Pages
02/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
The Thread is Down! :)
[Selling] WTS Diamond account with diamond border 248 skins many rare skins all champs see insi
02/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello i'm selling my LoL account it has many rare skins like Championship riven , pax jax pax sivir UFO corki Riot K-9 Nasus Riot kayle Riot Graves and many other. it has 82 icons , large amount of runes and all champions AND A VERY VERY UNIQUE NAME trust me on this one but sorry i wont say the name. Gyazo - 1d1ec37186e9b980a6766f095ba754f4.png picture of the amount of skins and score. Currently siting at diamond 4. I'M ONLY ACCEPTING WESTERN UNION WITH A MIDDLEMAN THANK YOU. the...
[Selling] Diamond Account - Diamond Season V (78 Skins - pretty rare ones, 17 runepages,Icons)
02/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I sell my Diamond Account on Euw - Im Currently Diamond 4. I played since 2010 on this Account , but i dont have that much time anymore.. If you start now with ranked youll be able to play against LCS-Player. i already played against Unicorns of Love, Svenskeren,MrRallez, nRated, and a lot more - Diamond 4 with Diamond Border - All Champions- Over 78 Skins - Pretty Rare ones: Check the elophantlink! - 14k IP(for possible Namechange), 1k RP - All Runes , 17 Runepages - About 20...
[Selling] Selling Diamond Account | Diamond Border | All Champions | 82 Skins | 200 TBM Seller
01/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 31 Replies
Account overview: http://puu.sh/cT8AE/cf9bdfe10f.jpg Skins: http://puu.sh/cT8BK/6002db73c6.jpg Champions:
[Selling] EUNE Diamond 3 Account , 100 champs, 28 skins, 7 rune pages, diamond border
11/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello , i decided it is time to sell my lol account. All the info you need you will find here : EUNE Diamond 3 LoL account - Imgur I am the original owner, the account has never been banned. Skype : cosraducostache I accept paypal and paysafe .