Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE account with 68champs and 5skins

Discussion on EUNE account with 68champs and 5skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE account with 68champs and 5skins

Would like to sell EUNE account which is silver V atm, has 68champs, 5 skins and 2 rune pages. Please pm me with your offer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE G3 account 31champs/5skins/2runepages
09/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
As title says, want to sell a gold3 account (60 ranked games played) on server EUNE. 31champs 3runepages Skins: Unchained Alistar, Bird of Prey Anivia, Woad Ashe, Badger Teemo, Riot Girl Tristana Price: 20euros paypal/psc
[Selling] DIA2 account server EUNE 10runepages/68champs/24skins...
07/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling a Diamond2 acc on server EUNE. Was plat last season. Comes with the original email!!! It has 68champs 24skins 10rune pages
[Selling] EUNE / 56champs / 5skins / Silver V / 10€ only!
05/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, another account at EUNE I have here, only for 10€ (its like for free) Champs- 56 (mostly played - Ezreal, etc.) Skins - 6 Silver V rating I will sell it for 10€ PSC or paypal or trade for some shit acc at EUW. Just add my skype to contact me (I can show it over sharescreen): honych1
[Trading] EUNE=>WEST My account(EUNE 30lvl) (28champs and 5skins)
03/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies