Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond Or master Acc Euwest

Discussion on Diamond Or master Acc Euwest within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 31
Diamond Or master Acc Euwest

Looking a diamond or master Acc Euwest

With fews champs No skins and 2-3 rune pages

push you skype
Old 05/12/2015, 20:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Don't know if this could be an alternative to what you want but here it is anway:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS plat 2 diamond 1/2 mmr euwest diamond border CHEAP
02/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my acount for cheap it has a 700chat restric but! never got banned or ranked restrict has around 100champs ALL AP AD ADC RUNES 5 runepages DIAMOND BORDER around 6 skins selling it for real cheap 50 euro PREFER USING A MIDDLEMAN FROM ELITEPVPERS!
[Selling] Offering boost diamond to master ( prolly the only master booster)
11/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Im offering boost from diamond to master No offense but I dont think there are anyone who can boost to master without any problem in epvp forum. ( im talking about NA. ) I offered so many jobs to so many boosters but they ALL failed. I am the main booster for 150+ tbm member and its website,so I will not fail. I can provide ALL necessary proof that I can boost to master
[Selling] 3v3 1 Spot Master EuWest
10/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Since we have 2 waiting we are looking for a 3rd so we can do all of them at same time. Price 120 euro EuWest. If you are not on EuWest you can transfer and after getting ur rewards go back. I will take 1-3 days expecting 1,5-2 max
Selling top EUWest Account {S3 Diamond I} S2 Diamond
05/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys. I am selling a splendid EUWest account,which is currently Diamond I (~2500elo).The account is more than 3 years old and have never been banned even once. Screen: http://i.imgur.com/xnOU7MO.jpg -The only missing champs are:Quinn,Teemo,Nami,Sejuani,Singed,Yorick,Zac -There are around 100-150 skins available for all the champions(sometimes 2-3 skins per champ), including legendary ones such as Anivia,Ezrael,TF and Tristana(Championship Riven as well). -11 rune pages with...
[Selling] Diamond account (EUWEST) banner s2 diamond and s3 diamond
04/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
hello! info: price 100-150€ 7 page runes 40-70 skins original e-mail avaible screenshare avaible