Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bronze5-Gold5 Boosting/Diamond Booster/Divison and tier boosting/Wins boost/Very C

Discussion on Bronze5-Gold5 Boosting/Diamond Booster/Divison and tier boosting/Wins boost/Very C within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bronze5-Gold5 Boosting/Diamond Booster/Divison and tier boosting/Wins boost/Very C

WHO WE ARE

I currently boost on EUW,EUNE,TR

I am a Diamond I Player in last season and this season.
I my am a diamond player in the current season, with considerable experience in both competitive play, and boosting.
I am one of the cheapest and fastest elo boosting service out there and you will always get the rating you pay for.
I have currently boosted over 80 accounts with nonparallel customer service and prices.

My website in the making WEBSITE :

WHY ME

-100% Anonymous.

I will Never Speak To Anyone While Boosting Your Account.

-Competitive.

Our prices are way lower, not only i offer best customer support, i care about my feedback, and deal with every order individually with highest care.

-Watch your boost.

-Pause your order.

Take As Much Time As You Need. Your Always My Main Priority.

-VPN

Every account is VPN protected.

Elo Hell? Not Any More

Price per division is :

10 PLACEMENT GAMES STARTING FROM 30€

Bronze V - IV 4.5€
Bronze IV - III 4.5€
Bronze III - II 4.5€
Bronze II - I 4.5€
Bronze I - Silver V promotions 6€

Silver V - IV 7€
Silver IV - III 7€