Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a Bulk Buyer | Supplying Quality Accounts | North America & Eu Servers |

Discussion on Looking for a Bulk Buyer | Supplying Quality Accounts | North America & Eu Servers | within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 455
Looking for a Bulk Buyer | Supplying Quality Accounts | North America & Eu Servers |

Title pretty much says all, i'm looking for a bulk buyer who's buying the servers listed in the title.

Pm me your offers or add me on skype.

Quality accounts include the following:

~Warranty
~ Names without numbers, Less than 8 Characters, One word.
~ IP Range from 20k - 35K ( All for one price)
~Unverified Accounts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Hey [Selling Accounts] [North America] [10 ~ 20€]
12/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys im kinda new in this site and i was wondering if i can sell my accounts in NA. They are all Silver Division, some of them are really nice. Rare Skins, alot runes, good summoner icons etc. I will give all the info about the accounts here with the price: Account #1 Division: Silver 1 Champions: 38 Skins: Leprechaun Veigar
[Selling] North America / Latin America North ELO Boosts (Bronze 5 - Diamond 5)
10/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
WE ARE CURRENTLY TAKING ALL ORDERS. THEY WILL MOST LIKELY BE STARTED IMMEDIATELY AFTER PURCHASE AND GUARANTEE YOUR SATISFACTION We're a group of Diamond+ players looking to boost accounts as a side job. At the moment, we are a group of 5 players, all with Diamond or higher experience. We have completed several boosts in the past and are still continuing to do work on accounts to this day. Some of us are currently working for other websites.
[Selling] Elo Boosting LATIN AMERICA NORTH SERVERS!
03/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hi guys, Im looking for a job as a booster, I main on LAN where my main acc is diamond 2 im looking for a job since im currently unemployed, I can boost up to Diamond in LAN and up to gold in NA and EUW servers ( duo to latency ) I am a very experienced booster as i have been boosting since season 2. Bronze: Bronze 5 -> Bronze 4 – $10.00 Bronze 4 -> Bronze 3 – $10.00 Bronze 3 -> Bronze 2 – $10.00 Bronze 2 -> Bronze 1 – $10.00 Bronze 1 -> Silver 5 – $20.00
[Trading] [S]Hearthstone beta key for US [B]Anything for North America servers(make offers)!
10/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Make some offers! The beta key only works on US.
New Sale! High Rank Accounts! The Best Quality! Combat Arms North America Only!
08/16/2012 - Combat Arms Trading - 4 Replies
All sold out friends.