Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

trade acc: riot kayle lvl 12 acc for levle 30 acc

Discussion on trade acc: riot kayle lvl 12 acc for levle 30 acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
trade acc: riot kayle lvl 12 acc for levle 30 acc

hi i have riot kayle acc and i want to trade for a lvl 30 have original mail

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA only] low level riot kayle and judgement kayle account shop
05/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I'm selling some low level accounts on NA that has Riot Kayle and Juegement Kayle for cheap. All accounts are unverified and are safe to use. Riot Kayle accounts are all lvl5+ and Judgement Kayle accounts are usually lvl 10+. Price: Judgement Kayle - $1.5 each Riot Kayle - $0.5 each, 5 for $2, and 15 for $5 All payments go through paypal only Giving out 3 riot kayle accounts and one judgement kayle accounts as vouch copies
[Selling] (NA) two accounts 1 with riot kayle 1 with judgement kayle $1each unverified
04/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
yea...so as the title says, just found two of my very old smurfs...both are on NA server, unverified and $1 each -lvl5 w/ riot kayle -lvl11 w/ 7champs, judgement&virdian kayle i take pp only, looking to get rid of them lol edit: found one more lvl5 riot kayle acc, if you buy all three will be $2 for all
Want to trade Riot Kayle Codes [EUW]
09/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey! I just got a few codes for Riot Kayle left working on EUW and I'm willing to trade them if possible. Looking for arctic ops varus (euw) codes especially. But I'm open for other offers aswell. Just tell me what you got ;)
[Trading] 2 Accounts with judgement kayle (level 14-17) on EUW for a skincode of riot kayle/
08/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey as the title im trading 2 accounts with judgement kayle (season 1) for a riot kayle/ward code. I have welcome emails of both accounts. I will go first if u are enough trusted
[H] Silvery Kayle, Pax Jax, Riot Singed (EUNE) [W] Paypal/Skin Trade (EUW)
03/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hello all, I am offering the following skins, which are only available on the EUNE server (Europe Nordic & East): Silver Kayle PAX Jax RIOT Singed What I am looking for in return for any of these skins is money, money+skin or just a skin, depending on the rarity and value. Any skin offered in trade will however have to work on EUW (Europe West), which is my sever.