Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Acc for sell Plat 5, 216 skins, 250€

Discussion on LoL Acc for sell Plat 5, 216 skins, 250€ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL Acc for sell Plat 5, 216 skins, 250€

MfG
Closed Thread

Tags
lol 200 skins 100 champs

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUW plat 4 account 70 skins for sell
09/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello, i want to sell my account on EUW, SoloQ Rank is plat 4 with 60 lp. I have 5 rune pages, many summoner icons, riot fist bump ward skin, season 3 gold rank rewards, and judgment kayle and victorious elise skin from rewards. I have almost all the champions (18 left) I have around 60 skins : -Queen ashe -Iblitzcrank -Apocalyptic Brand -Sheriff Caitlyn -Resistance Caitlyn -Nightmare Cho'Gath
[SELLING FOR CHEAP] - Plat 1 and plat border/icon - 60 champs - 10 skins - sell ASAP
12/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
NEED TO SELL ASAP -------------------------------- LOWERING THE PRICE AGAIN! -------------------------------- Originally: $180 V V V V V V V V Went to: $120 V V V V V V V V NOW ONLY: $90!!! --------------------------------
(Sell) Plat 1 ACC +80K IP, +120 Skins, ALL Champs
11/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi ! I sell one account in Platinum 1 with +80K IP +120 Skins, FULL Champs, ALL rune pages ! Price: 295€ (Only paypal) Skype: MasterELOBOOST
[Selling] WTS] Sell EUW Plat V .Many Skins/ Champs
09/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Includes 19 Runepages, many runes, champs, skins and rare icons. Currently Platinum V and last season i was gold in solo queue and ranked 5's. Ign is also pretty nice but wont tell since there might be some undercover rioters or something. Pm me for any questions or more imgur: the simple image sharer imgur: the simple image sharer runes - Imgur Skins: Foxfire Ahri Nurse Akali Golden Alistar
[Sell] NA lvl 30 plat season 2 and plat 5 s3 many skins many runes
02/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
The account is plat season 2 (plat border) plat 5 division currently with 100 league points it has all of the runes and 19 rune pages it has a skin for almost every champ (some have multiple) 8 legendary skins if you are interested pm me on skype destroyersean13 i will supply what ever info you want there here are some pictures for the account http://imgur.com/a/rA80d#ahuNY5r