Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Master tier acc ( last season)

Discussion on Master tier acc ( last season) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Master tier acc ( last season)

WTF a Master tier account last season

atm have low diamond mmr but due rank restrictions is losing elo ( but not mmr ) is in Plat V but i can make it diamond V easly in 1 week ( extra charge ) , this account is realy nice for people with low/hight skill is with a good mmr in a lower league so will be easly to have a good mmr or stay on a medium low elo if you dont have skill enough.

Master tier border of solo q

Icones a couple of then

All runes

A loot of legendary , legacy skins

All champs

More info skype ( like what skins i have and stuff like that ) :--> soker991 price negotiable .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [OCE] Season 5 Boosting Service | Master Tier
02/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi, I was Master Tier on OCE last season and currently in P1 (Only played 20 games due to busy with boosting services) offering boosting services up to Diamond. My account on OCE: http://i.gyazo.com/068ba5237e3d1d44389567cf6714d4 e6.jpg Pricing (USD): Bronze Tier $10 Per Division/Promotion $15
[Buying] placment matches last season master tier
01/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
hallo ich suche am besten ein deutschen booster der auch in deutschland lebt weil als ich schonmal geboosted habe hat das riot mitbekommen und ich habe meine rewards nicht bekommen also bitte eure angebote hier rein schreiben suche ein günstigen und ein guten booster :) MFG ps: zahle nur mit psc da ich kein paypal habe
[Selling] Order Your Season 5 Placements [S4 MASTER TIER PLAYER]
01/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello folks, after a quite long time, I'm back to the business. Who dont know me, I was offering boosts in 2013-2014 on epvp and sythe with pretty much top performance. Also I was working for well-known boosters company in the past. I'd offer a new service of mine. As soon as the new season begins... I'll be here to complete your placements with reliable, cheap price, and high level. Prices highly depends on your previous season MMR (could be checked by op.gg) These prices are...
[Selling] season 4 soloqueue Master Tier acc
11/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Server : NA S4 SoloQ Master Border 75 Champ 30 skins 1200 RP 11000 IP This also comes with master tier ranked 5 team.
Master Tier and End of Season Rewards
08/26/2014 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
End of Season Rewards and the new Master Tier | League of Legends