Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW PLAT 3 100Skins CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH Lot of runes

Discussion on EUW PLAT 3 100Skins CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH Lot of runes within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW PLAT 3 100Skins CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH Lot of runes

Trading only if you give first or with a german speeking middleman.

Willing to sell for 50€ Psc.

Infos
lg,
alex

EDIT: Im Trading also Vs. Warframe Very Good gear
EDIT: And also WHO DOENST WANT TO WATCH SCREENSHOTS THIS ACCOUNT GOT THE RARE CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH SKIN
Old 05/02/2015, 22:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

0 TBM

Old 05/02/2015, 22:12   #3

Cause this is a new account i have told im using middleman ^^ if you want to check check my account °demon he have 3 TBM. Add me skype and i can proof you everything

push
Old 05/07/2015, 15:57   #4

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUNE] Unranked - Championship Thresh - 8k IP - Runes + Champions
07/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
Title ^ Includes: Unranked - 8k IP - 42 Champions - 8 Rune Pages Make a offer on skype or down below. Skype contact <<
[Selling] Plat 3 Lot Of Runes CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH
06/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Trading only if you give first or with a german speeking middleman. Willing to sell for 50€ Psc. Infos http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3928/s8izfdm8_ png.htm Unbenannt5.png - directupload.net Unbenannt.png - directupload.net Unbenannt7.png - directupload.net Unbenannt8.png - directupload.net
[Selling] EUW Plat 1 ( Championship Riven & Thresh and more! )
07/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i'd like to sell my EUW Account, here are the informations of it! I m the first & original owner of the account, it has never been banned. If anyone has any questions about the account just add me on skype and i'll answer them, also if you want i'll share the screen so you can see everything i wrote down is valid. Skype -> bernath.dez The price is not set yet, i m open for "real" offers.
[Selling] WTS euw plat 5 account with all champions+important runes+14 runepages and +100skins
03/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
This account has 127 skins. both pulsefire ezreal and spiritguard udyr. and infernal nasus, forecaster janna, battlecast cho'gath and eternum nocturne. Account is in platinum 5. it has 7208ip, all important runes, 264 rp and 14 runepages. Link to amount of skins: Verdico's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats I'm selling this for minimum 150 euro's. Add me on skype if you're interested or want to argue about the price. Skype:boohonnuts Images of the account...
[Trading] 30lvl eu 118champs 100skins all runes cs riven cs thresh victorius janna many rare
03/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Wtt for steam games and cs:go items all info in pic for contacts add me on skype martis-ge or facebook - https://www.facebook.com/nepazystu.neidomu p/s dont offer me steam accounts because i have my own ;) Here all info about account !