Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free boost for EU WEST only 1 person

Discussion on Free boost for EU WEST only 1 person within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
Free boost for EU WEST only 1 person

as topic title say , im offering free 4 games played by me on your acc ,

im looking for acc in platinum league to duo queue with my customer

if you are interested feel free to add me skype woodsen123

I OFFER 4 GAMES ONLY for first person that adds me

acc must be in platinum , NEED HAVE some champs and runes ( no need 0 runes 10 champs acc couse cant carry with that)

ppl that offer account that does not fit in my needs are ignored sorry

skype contact woodsen123

FOUND ALREADY THX
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Free boost for EU WEST only 1 person
08/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
as topic title say , im offering free 4 games played by me on your acc , im looking for acc in silver or GOLD league to duo queue with my customer if you are interested feel free to add me skype woodsen123 I OFFER 4 GAMES ONLY for first person that adds me
04/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
as topic title say , im offering free 4 games played by me on your acc , im looking for acc in SILVERr ,Bronze league to duo queue with my customer if you are interested feel free to add me skype woodsen123 I OFFER 4 GAMES ONLY for first person that adds me
01/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
as topic title say , im offering free 4 games played by me on your acc , im looking for acc in SILVERr ,Bronze league to duo queue with my customer if you are interested feel free to add me skype woodsen123 I OFFER 4 GAMES ONLY for first person that adds me
12/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
10/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
as topic title say , im offering free 8 games played by me on your acc , im looking for acc in SILVERr ,Bronze league to duo queue with my customer ACC HAS TO BE BRONZE OR VERY LOW SILVER if you are interested feel free to add me skype woodsen123 I OFFER 8 GAMES ONLY for first person that adds me