Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Championship Thresh and Shyvana

Discussion on Championship Thresh and Shyvana within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Championship Thresh and Shyvana

Selling a Championship Shyvana and Championship Thresh account for 75 dollars these skins are really cool and pretty hard to obtain if you are willing to buy add" "astoricaltyler" (no quotes) on skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Championship Riven/Thresh/Shyvana Bundle
11/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Looking to buy one. Leave a price below.
[Selling] Championship Riven/Thresh/Shyvana
10/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Got three codes from the LoL World Championships to sell. Unlocks Championship Riven, Championship Thresh, and Championship Shyvana Skins in any region upon redemption. Will also unlock champions if not owned. Asking for 150 USD paypal gift only. No trades. You will pay the fees. Both price and method is not negotiable. Once payment has cleared I will video skype you the card and scratch the code for you to redeem. Will also take a picture with a league of legends championship ticket with...
[Buying] Championship Bundle [Riven/Shyvana/Thresh]
10/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to buy a championship bundle. YOU MUST BE TRUSTED WITH HIGH TBM OR HAVE SUFFICIENT PROOF. Don't waste your time trying to scam me. I'm going to be extra careful since someone with 27/0 scammed me. I am a serious buyer just looking to buy the skins with a fast and easy trade. PayPal only.
[Buying] Championship Riven,Thresh and Shyvana
10/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Topic send me pm with price pls ->Paypal
[Buying] Championship Riven Shyvana Thresh!
10/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello everyone, i want to buy the codes : Championship Riven Championship Thresh Championship Shyvana Would buy one Card for 10 PayPal Or PaySafeCard tell me your prices! :)