Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling League account with already *EXPIRED* Skins !!

Discussion on Selling League account with already *EXPIRED* Skins !! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling League account with already *EXPIRED* Skins !!

Hi Im selling cheap League of Legends acc in EUW region.
It's Silver V because I don't play ranked usually. Im selling it cuz I play more often CS:GO right now and I don't need it. So some of the skins are already expired (not available to buy).
Skins are worth : 54880 RP
Champions Owned : 94
Idk if you are interested but Normal Wins : 908
Here is image of my skins:

Here is the acc itself:

Make me an offer in PM, I'm looking specifically for CS:GO skins, but im open for other offers either.

Also I know you noticed my -TBM so here is simple explain how I got it. I DIDN'T scam this guy, he tried to scam me. I have proof of all things im gonna say next. So our deal was his all CS:GO stuff ( skins ) for 10 euro PP. I've asked for RAT and he accepted, then I requested a trade in Steam but he putted only few skins (29) worth like 5-6 bucks. He kept the others , more expensive ones ( I have proof from our Skype conversation). I didn't noticed what he putted in the trade field so I accept the trade, then I've saw in his inventory he had like more 10 weapons he kept for his self + the cases. I didn't gave him anything and I've mentioned that he still have skins in his inventory. Then he said Im a scammer and gave me bad TBM. He edited our Skype conversation somehow and uploaded it as proof. That's all

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling League of Legends Account (Many Skins etc.)
04/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys, i sell my account on LoL (EUW) Current Season Gold 5. Last Season Gold too. Owned all Champions and about 10.000 EP and around 150 RP. Moreover 19 Rune-Sites and the most runes. Skins: -More Skins then champions there. -LoL Account value calc. said around 850€ - some unaivailable skins (angler jax, champion thresh, red baron corki and so on)
[Selling] SELLING LEAGUE ACCOUNT TONS OF SKINS
04/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling league of legends account. Level 30, good mmr. All champs with 250+ skins. Many rare, legendary and discontinued. Selling cheap!! Add on skype for more information! Skype: megustapedro
Selling EUW League of Legends account for CS:GO Skins!
08/31/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Yo. I'm sitting in with a Gold 5 EUW user I don't use with 190 skins and all champs but Gnar and Braum. I started playing CS:GO so there's no time for League of Legends. Are you sitting with some sweet skins you're not using for CS:GO, we could trade! I don't expect much, but a few cool skins, and I'm open to pretty much all offers! Add me on skype to have a little conversation; johnnybravo024 Elophant Client @ user will be given on skype : - ) FYI: I won't go first unless trusted...
Selling Lv 30 League account 102/102 champs! 26 Skins!
09/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi Iam selling My LOL account It is a Lv 30 NA Account, It is currently unranked with 1568 wins. Includes the following: * All Champs Unlocked! 102/102 up to rengar * 26 total skins, 4 legendary (Including Blood Lord Vladamir, and Astronaut Teemo) * 3 Full runes pages for all playtypes, I own pretty much all runes so you can mix and match the way you like. * Never been banned or reported If you have any questions email me at [email protected], Im looking for $60 OBO, Not...