Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap NA Elo Boosting (Bronze V to Gold V)

Discussion on Cheap NA Elo Boosting (Bronze V to Gold V) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap NA Elo Boosting (Bronze V to Gold V)

Hello, I would like to elo boost some accounts for some money to support my social life. My main is Diamond V and I am a Riven and Master Yi main. I have boosted 5 of my school friend's account (All bronze and got them into silver because they wanted silver borders.) You guys can add me in skype if you are interested! Since it's my first time boosting random peoples accounts I will make it cheap!

Pricing. We can work it out if you want to.
B5 to B4 - $5
B4 to B3 - $6
B3 to B2 - $7
B2 to B1 - $8
B1 to S5 - $9
S5 to S4 - $10
S4 to S3 - $11
S3 to S2 - $12
S2 to S1 - $13
S1 to G5 - $15

My email is:
My Skype is: HelloJello064

I will take paypal payments.

Tags
boost, bronze, cheap, elo

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap Elo Boosting Bronze - Gold 1
04/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
So i reached Dia V and i wanna play alot in low elo, getting some money and having fun. Bronze V > Bronze IV = 5 EUR Bronze IV > Bronze III = 5 EUR Bronze III > Bronze II = 5 EUR Bronze II > Bronze I = 5 EUR Bronze I > Silver V = 10 EUR Full Bronze Bundle = 25 EUR
(GER) Cheap Boosting Bronze V - Gold V
04/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Boosting nur auf Maximal Gold 5. Ihr könnt mich über skype (Dimi Markou (Deutschland)) adden. Nur DE off paysafecard. Am besten ihr besitzt den Champion Wukong (~ 1000 ranked games mit ihm) andere Champions gehen natürlich auch. Bin zurzeit Dia V (steigend). Bronze V - Bronze IV 3€ Bronze IV - Bronze III 4€
EU - cheap Bronze to Gold Boosting
11/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I'm currently in gold 1 (my mmr is somewhere mid plat) and so it's easy to win bronze games even on unfamiliar champs and silver games are quite similar. Prices: Bronze - Solo V to IV: 4€ IV to III: 4€ III to II: 4€ II to I: 4€ I to Silver V: 7€
[Selling] Cheap Elo Boosting - Low Elo - Bronze to Gold
05/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
' Hello epvp Community , because I got some free time at the moment I want to start a little Eloboosting Service.It wont be a very professional Eloboost just a little cheap but slow service , because Reallife is an important part of my life for me. But first I want to tell you something about me as LoL Player.I'm playing League of Legends since mid of Season 2 and I'm playing currently in Platinum II.To the fact that I'm not playing on Diamond I or Challenger level I'm only boosting from...
(NA) Cheap elo boosting , bronze-gold
04/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Inbox me, or add me on skype -> daniielx3. (fullstop included)