Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Booster LF company to work for

Discussion on Booster LF company to work for within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Booster LF company to work for

I have a lot of experience boosting, you can check my thread:

Can take jobs everyday, I do 1 division/24 hours or less, can do draft wins aswell. Looking for someone or a company that has a lot of jobs available.

Old 06/03/2015, 19:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add me on skype: gamersvice

« Selling Plat2 Acc High MMR | Eloboost Platin »

Similar Threads
[Trading] Booster hiring for company or something to work.
08/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey, I'm a guy who plays since beta and I reached all max ranks in every season since s1, and I boosted s3 & s4 for random guys from this forum, now they are not doing that job, I just wanna know if here is someone who are hiring boosters I can work for websites, a guy or anything, just contact me and test me, I really have experience and I know how all works, I'll accept 80% of payments. skype: s1mplesn1per Regards.
[Buying] Booster looking for company to work for
03/31/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I am a booster and would like to work for a company. Add me on skype: gaming.forever and we can talk about details.
[Trading] Looking for a booster to work for my company
09/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello Looking a good booster to work for me i already have 2 boosters. Requirements: High diamond 1 - Challenger Payment via Paypal Free almost every day. Reliable on the jobs, trusted with respect
Elo booster looking to work for a company/person
07/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys, I'm looking for a site or a company that'd like to recruit me as an elo booster, my top elo this season was challenger at about 330LP~ (Decayed due to inactivity for 3 months because of college). I've done a lot of elo jobs here and also for companies. I can boost on NA and EUNE. If you'd like more information please add me on skype! Thank you Skype: Yukiteru12