Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Gold High MMR Account ( 53 Champs , 14 Skins ) CHEAP !!!

Discussion on EUW Gold High MMR Account ( 53 Champs , 14 Skins ) CHEAP !!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
EUW Gold High MMR Account ( 53 Champs , 14 Skins ) CHEAP !!!

Hello

I am selling my account

Region/Server : EUW
Division : Gold II , High MMR S5 , Platinum S4
Champs :
Runes and Icons :
Skins :

If you need any more info add me on skype em0_G-man97 or pm me

Price is negotiable , Looking for something between 20-50 euros

Paypal or Bitcoins Only !!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] EUW Gold II Account 66 champs, 6 skins, high mmr
02/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Want to trade my account for another EUW account bronze or silver. if it's a bronze account you should have about 60-70 champions also about 20-30 skins The skins that i have are re-gifted amumu, primetime draven, dragonslayer vayne, pool party graves, blood moon akali and rocket girl tristana. If you are interested, feel free to message me on skype: Kirill.Krilov
[Selling] Cheap!! EUW Diamond V, 55 Skins, 80 Champs, High MMR! Cheap!!
04/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello ePvP, today I would like to sell my main League of Legends Account on EUW which is currently Diamond League, the reason I sell it because I would like to start a new account with a friend of mine on NA Servers! I would sell my Account for around 60-90euro My Account has: - Ranked Diamond V (Screen below) - 55 Skins, many of them Rare or Legendary - Many Champions (Screen below)
WTS CHEAP High End Account Diamond S3, All Champs, 100+ skins!
03/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys I'm selling my EUW-Account, it has the Diamond S3 border, ALL champions, 20 runepages(90%+ of all Runes) and 100+ skins including Championship Riven and Thresh(and many many more exclusive skins). The Money put into that account is 1000+ Euro, I´m willing to sell this acc for 200 Euro, price is negotiable. For more information, contact me: Skype: unzcalol Payment: Paypal/Direct Debit(Germany)
[Selling] WTS CHEAP High End Account Diamond S3, All Champs, 100+ skins!
03/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys I'm selling my EUW-Account, it has the Diamond S3 border, all champions, 20 runepages(90%+ of all Runes) and 100+ skins including Championship Riven and Thresh(and many many more exclusive skins). The Money put into that account is 1000+ Euro, I´m willing to sell this acc for 250 Euro, price is negotiable. For more information, contact me: Skype: unzcalol Payment: Paypal
CHEAP DIAMOND III ACCOUNT - S3 HIGH ELO, ALL CHAMPS EXEPT 7 - 17 SKINS
01/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
S1: SILVER S2: GOLD S3: DIAMOND III HIGH ELO -> 2384 17 SKINS (Pool party lee sin, asylum shaco, kennen M.D. and 14 others) ALL CHAMPS EXEPT 7 Prize: 120 EURO