Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eloboosting Service Bronze to Silver

Discussion on Eloboosting Service Bronze to Silver within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eloboosting Service Bronze to Silver

All you need is a 10€ Paysafecard
Bronze 3 Bronze 2 and Bronze 1 to Silver 5 in Euw/Eune

Add me on Skype for more information

MadCatzLover

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Shiro EloBoosting - Bronze / Silver / Gold - Diamond 1 Player - Cheapest Service.
06/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 33 Replies
Cheapest prices, anyone lower then me, I'll match their price. All Prices are negotiable, please add me on skype to talk about this. 10-40% Discount for next buyer. EUW/EUNE/TR/RU/ only. http://i.imgur.com/WPNMt2Q.jpg
Eloboosting Service ! Bronze/Silver 100% Cheap 100%
02/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, I am a Diamond player. I will not name my Summoner Name for security reasons. I will boost your Divisions or Tiers for a cheap price ! I accept Paypal as a payment ! I am searching for some Vouche games too, I would appreciate it ! I will only Boost NA, EUW, LAS or Brasil server accounts ! It will take around 1-4 days depending on the amount of divisions/Tiers The prices for every divisions are : Bronze 5/4/3/2/1 : $5,00 for every Division.
[Selling] Plat V Teaching and Eloboosting Service [Bronze & Silver -> Gold] !PP only!
09/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
This is not a service provided by myself, im just helping a friend to make a proper thread Everything written here is meant in his name Offering Elo-Boosts from Bronze or Silver to Gold V I, for myself, am Ranked Platinum V and thought i could help others to get out of Elohell with my skills Single Bronzeleague Game: 3€ Per Bronzedivision: 9€