Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELO BOOSTING SERVICE [ FAST ⏱ | TRUSTED ✔️ | PREMIUM ⭐ ] - Visit us @ N-BOOSTING.COM

Discussion on ELO BOOSTING SERVICE [ FAST ⏱ | TRUSTED ✔️ | PREMIUM ⭐ ] - Visit us @ N-BOOSTING.COM within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/12/2019, 03:43   #391 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Although he had a pretty hard job, he still managed to do it in time. Great guy and very reliable and always friendly. 10/10 would order again, can recommend to everyone!
Old 02/17/2019, 11:12   #392 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

take care while selling something to him , i gave him my fortnite account yesterday & i'm still waiting for my money , he's taking me for a fking dumb kid like ' wait 1 sec i pay you ' then disconect for like 15 hours , if u don't trust me i got whole screen of conversation .
Old 02/17/2019, 19:53   #393

The Black Market: 1172/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeFyU2 View Post
take care while selling something to him , i gave him my fortnite account yesterday & i'm still waiting for my money , he's taking me for a fking dumb kid like ' wait 1 sec i pay you ' then disconect for like 15 hours , if u don't trust me i got whole screen of conversation .
I never traded nor talked to you on any media or website You are probably getting scammed by some fraud on Discord or Skype.
Old 03/04/2019, 03:31   #394

QUICK UPDATES:
- We are moving from "Nightcore" brand to "N-Boosting.com" company.
- All the services will be faster, better and with more quality.
- Also we will be operating on our official website which will be up at the end of this month.
- We will continue to work on ePvP and promote this amazing website / community as much as we can!
- We did all of these changes so we can prevent scams and make our service better!

Sincerely, N-Boosting Team!
Old 04/07/2019, 01:20   #395 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 52
How can we be sure that your booster use a vpn for protection?
Old 04/07/2019, 09:59   #396

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRise View Post
How can we be sure that your booster use a vpn for protection?
We never got banned, not a single time in past 5 years of boosting
Old 04/15/2019, 16:51   #397 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Talking friendly booster

good job, can recommend
Old 04/19/2019, 14:00   #398 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The booster is a very polite and friendly person on a normal basis, but he starts to lose it when he loses. Bought a DuoQ P3 63LP to D4 boost, the booster won 1 game out of 7, and gave up. He told me he lost too much time with me with me already, including the PREVIOUS boosts (which were already completed a long time ago), and as so he would only do SoloQ if I wanted, with the amount I had already paid for DuoQ. The issue I told him a long time ago was that I was banned before for a boost, and didnt want to risk a permanent ban, so that was a total no go. Now, he said he will not refund my money back, even though he cannot complete what I paid for because "too much time was spent with me. Unfortunately, as this was a common practice, buying him boosts I didnt even request a trade here, so I will not be able to give a negative feedback.
Please everyone be aware of this, and if anyone wants any kind of proof I have all the discord chat from the first conversation, two services ago. Best regards, and care everyone.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2019, 02:32   #399

QUICK UPDATES:
- Our official website is still under construction, thus all services will be provided through ElitePvPers and our social media which you can find on our website ( )
- Beware of scammers, there a lot of people impersonating us on discord, always make sure to request a trade before any transaction and make sure that you confirm our identity via private message!
- We don't take any responsibility if you get scammed by impersonators.
- WE DON'T HAVE NITRO ON DISCORD OR ANY KIND OF BADGE!

Sincerely, N-Boosting Team!
Old 06/07/2019, 12:04   #400 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

do not trust this guy!!!

he played with my account about 20 games, we said from Platin 2 - dia4 , he played, dropped to p3 and went to p2 again.

took my 52 euro and never replied or played again!! really **** behavior.

I have all the Chat-Logs, after he starts losing, he give up and dont refund the money back....

After several games, he stopped and said "i am on Holidays" was fine, i accepted it , furthermore i had to accept it, he said he will keep on, after he comes back... well there was not a single game anymore...

.... atleast give the Money back oO
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2019, 15:13   #401 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have all chatlogs and also the payment, i can also Show the history...

this guy is really weird.... i mean he just could say "hey i cant do it anymore" take the half of the Money back, i mean he played games, he tried... ^^ but he lost to many and lost the Motivation...

not worthy to pay this guy!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2019, 21:21   #402 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Got coached, This guy really knows about what he is talking about! ++
Old 11/04/2019, 22:01   #403 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Morning, Looking to buy G4 to P4, please request trade. Thank you
Old 11/13/2019, 00:01   #404 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Awesome player, super responsive, won every game we played Ty!
Old 11/13/2019, 15:26   #405 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This guy is insane ! really friendly and good.

If u thinking about using his service, do it !
Closed Thread