Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELO BOOSTING SERVICE [ FAST ⏱ | TRUSTED ✔️ | PREMIUM ⭐ ] - Visit us @ N-BOOSTING.COM

Discussion on ELO BOOSTING SERVICE [ FAST ⏱ | TRUSTED ✔️ | PREMIUM ⭐ ] - Visit us @ N-BOOSTING.COM within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/24/2016, 16:02   #301

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1172/0/0
BUMP!
I am online on Skype and ePvP!
Old 05/25/2016, 20:00   #302

BUMP!
Old 06/01/2016, 13:13   #303

BUMP!
Old 06/02/2016, 14:21   #304

BUMP!
Old 06/03/2016, 14:29   #305

BUMP!
Old 06/04/2016, 14:39   #306

BUMP!
Old 06/05/2016, 14:50   #307

BUMP!
Old 06/06/2016, 15:49   #308

BUMP!
Old 06/07/2016, 16:27   #309

BUMP!
Old 06/07/2016, 16:49   #310 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 33
Added on Skype for diamond elo job
Old 06/10/2016, 00:29   #311

BUMP!

Around 3 days ago my Skype (nightcoreshop) was hacked by unknown attacker. After investigating via skype email support and with my fellow friends how it was hacked we found out that only explanation is brute force or some skype bug. To the people that don't know, everything with password can be hacked and it is not safe no matter how much you protect it. Hacker probably planned this for about 3 - 4 months, even more, until he got my Password and it wasn't easy for him for sure. My password had over 18 characters with 3 numbers and 4 Upper Letters, basically impossible to hack. When I contacted my friends they told me that it is possible and that skype has some bugs, and that only way to protect yourself on skype is through phone verification and email (I didn't have phone verified on my past skype), so I didn't find out how hacker did this nor who he is, but I found out how to protect myself and my customers from future happening!

I am not writing this to defend myself, but to defend you, my customers. Through 1 year and 6 months on epvp I've got some really nice friends, partners and customers. I was always loyal and always done my part of business. I never scammed anyone in my history, because I know how it feels to be scammed, feels bad man! I am here to provide justice and safe service on ePvP. A lot of people can vouch for me and this is just unfortunate event. Everyone could've been hacked and you need to understand the risk of that.

Some of you attacked me that I am scamming people. I earn aprox 2k - 5k euros over ePvP and my past skype. I had 0 reasons to do that attack. I come from really poor country and we are actually poor people with average sale of 300 Euros only! So I am planning to work on ePvP and in Gaming Industry for the rest of my life. If I scammed people it would be 1 time only and after that I would be screwed since I quit college and this is my life now! I work 26h per day, I have 3 hours of gym and only 5 hours of sleep! I work my ass off for those money and even though I earn a lot, I still care about my customers and quality also!

So please, BLOCK - REPORT SKYPE NIGHTCORESHOP if you are already scammed, if you don't want to get scammed or if you want to prevent scam from happening!

I've talked with Skype Support but they said that they can't bring my account back, they can only ban it if it gets ENOUGH REPORTS! So please people, block the skype and report it as much as you can because it will get locked:

Because of this events, I also implemented new way of trading via Skype:
1. When you add me to skype you will get automated message that is unique only to my service!
2. Every customer will get his PIN Code which will always be unique. I will send that PIN Code via private message on Skype first and then on ePvP to confirm my identity!
3. Every trade will be done only and only through ePvP trade request even if we have to do multiple trades, I WILL ALWAYS REQUEST A TRADE FROM YOU!
4. After all of this is done, we will make the trade and leave each other ratings!
5. My new protected skype with phone and unique email is live:igortokovic (with my Avatar, from Serbia, Belgrade and unique bio), and this skype is the only one that I will be using for any kind of trades!

MY NEW AND ONLY SKYPE - LIVE:IGORTOKOVIC
Old 06/10/2016, 03:28   #312 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 190/0/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcore ツ View Post
[...]
I work 26h per day,
[...]
Wow you work really hard!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2016, 04:43   #313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmet Kural View Post
Wow you work really hard!
That is just metaphor to represent that this is my life for past 1.5 year and that nothing else exists in my life and that this money and reputation is blood earned!
Old 06/10/2016, 18:51   #314 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcore ツ View Post
BUMP!

Around 3 days ago my Skype (nightcoreshop) was hacked by unknown attacker. After investigating via skype email support and with my fellow friends how it was hacked we found out that only explanation is brute force or some skype bug. To the people that don't know, everything with password can be hacked and it is not safe no matter how much you protect it. Hacker probably planned this for about 3 - 4 months, even more, until he got my Password and it wasn't easy for him for sure. My password had over 18 characters with 3 numbers and 4 Upper Letters, basically impossible to hack. When I contacted my friends they told me that it is possible and that skype has some bugs, and that only way to protect yourself on skype is through phone verification and email (I didn't have phone verified on my past skype), so I didn't find out how hacker did this nor who he is, but I found out how to protect myself and my customers from future happening!

I am not writing this to defend myself, but to defend you, my customers. Through 1 year and 6 months on epvp I've got some really nice friends, partners and customers. I was always loyal and always done my part of business. I never scammed anyone in my history, because I know how it feels to be scammed, feels bad man! I am here to provide justice and safe service on ePvP. A lot of people can vouch for me and this is just unfortunate event. Everyone could've been hacked and you need to understand the risk of that.

Some of you attacked me that I am scamming people. I earn aprox 2k - 5k euros over ePvP and my past skype. I had 0 reasons to do that attack. I come from really poor country and we are actually poor people with average sale of 300 Euros only! So I am planning to work on ePvP and in Gaming Industry for the rest of my life. If I scammed people it would be 1 time only and after that I would be screwed since I quit college and this is my life now! I work 26h per day, I have 3 hours of gym and only 5 hours of sleep! I work my ass off for those money and even though I earn a lot, I still care about my customers and quality also!

So please, BLOCK - REPORT SKYPE NIGHTCORESHOP if you are already scammed, if you don't want to get scammed or if you want to prevent scam from happening!

I've talked with Skype Support but they said that they can't bring my account back, they can only ban it if it gets ENOUGH REPORTS! So please people, block the skype and report it as much as you can because it will get locked:

1. When you add me to skype you will get automated message that is unique only to my service!
2. Every customer will get his PIN Code which will always be unique. I will send that PIN Code via private message on Skype first and then on ePvP to confirm my identity!
3. Every trade will be done only and only through ePvP trade request even if we have to do multiple trades, I WILL ALWAYS REQUEST A TRADE FROM YOU!
4. After all of this is done, we will make the trade and leave each other ratings!
5. My new protected skype with phone and unique email is live:igortokovic (with my Avatar, from Serbia, Belgrade and unique bio), and this skype is the only one that I will be using for any kind of trades!

Just to let you know they have been sending out messages stating everything is on sale. And it is such a cheap price you almost know its not real. I have done a few transactions with you and this gave me a red flag... States "I am so busy I can not accept EPvP trades as many are trading me"... Thankfully i saw this post before getting scammed
Old 06/11/2016, 14:45   #315

BUMP!

Closed Thread