Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUNE][BOOST]Gayoboost. Really cheapest.

Discussion on [EUNE][BOOST]Gayoboost. Really cheapest. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUNE][BOOST]Gayoboost. Really cheapest.

Me and my friends decided to start boosting for money. Before we did it for free, for fun. But hard days have come, and now we need money too! :P

OUR PRICES WILL ALWAYS DO THEIR BESTS TO BE THE CHEAPEST!

Right now since we are new over here and we need to gain some recommendations, we are doing it really cheap, lets say that the prices are 2 bottles of decent vodka for getting you from bronze-silver.

Prices:
Bronze: 2,5 eu per division [includes qualifications]
Silver: 5 eu per division [includes qualifiactions]
Gold: 10eu per division [includes qualifiactions]

Here is our fan-page by which you can contact us about the boosting, and buy our services:

So far there are only 4 of us, in which I'm taking care only of those bronze-silver divisions, since I'm new at boosting, and the 3 other guys take care of the higher ones. Anyways, hope u didn't have much to read, and that we are going to meet again See you!

I'm so sorry that we don't have any recommendations yet, and I hope that you will be able to trust us :x Thats why our prices are that low though. Thanks in advance guys, becouse the first customers will be our heroes.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CHEAPEST Elo Boost !! EUW or EUNE
10/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
CHEAPEST Elo Boost !! EUW or EUNE Hi im HIGH gold player and i boost players from bronze to silver , so my prices are 2€ per boosted division If u want to contact me with skype my id is : iaintnoqtpie (without profile pic) You can pay me with PSC or Paypal
Definitely cheapest elo boost EUW and EUNE
08/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello there everyone, Tired of getting trolled in games and losing because you can get the **** out of that annoying elo hell? All your troubles end here with just a little push by me. I am a Diamond 1 EUNE player, with 25xx elo atm. I'm offering my boosting services that everyone will find to be cheapest on the forum. My main roles are ap mid, top and adc, and on my main account i have mastered adc. Requirements: You SHOULD have at least 2 rune pages with ad runes ( ad...
[Selling] Cheapest LOW Elo Boost Euw/TR/EuNe
06/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Welcome Summoners, I am looking for some Low-Elo Boost that i can do for you. My Division is Platinium 2. Looking for some Vouche Games but only some and only Trusted Members! Prices: (PayPal,PSC, eGold) Bronze 5 --> Bronze 4 = 5€
Cheapest ELO BOOST [EUW,EUNE,TR,RU]
06/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Prices Bronze V -> IV | €3 IV -> III | €3 III -> II | €3 II -> I | €3 Tier Promotion | €5 Silver V -> IV | €5
S> Elo boost, 2.3k elo player! *CHEAPEST ELO BOOST* EUW/EUNE! Up tp 2k*
01/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 43 Replies
Hi all, im a 2.3k elo player who sells elo boost. I main top, and when im playing at elo lower than 2k i win 90% of my games. If you wanna buy elo boost by me, i will get you atleast 100 elo withing 24 hours. Prices 0 - 1400 - 15 euros / 100 elo 1400 - 1500 - 22 euros / 100 elo 1500 - 1600 - 25 euros / 100 elo 1600 - 1800 - 28 euros / 100 elo 1800 - 2000 30 euros / 100 elo