Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[EUNE] Awesome LoL account /w 513 skins (s3)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUNE] Awesome LoL account /w 513 skins (s3)

Hey i'd like to sell my LoL account with 513 skins exactly( you can look them up here: ) proof will be provided through skype only to those who are interested
it has a lot of summoner icons (around 150) and a lot of ward skins ( around 30 )

If you have any offers you can pm me post here or add me at skype at : tonic.tzatzikac

Similar Threads
[Selling] [CHEAP DIAMOND ACCOUNT]awesome skins//EUNE
12/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, would like to sell my dia V acc. skins: 64 ---------- Otto von Bauch's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats champions:114 runepages: 8 price is 60 contact ---> facebook: https://www.facebook.com/krupapatrik1 skype: pata.p
[Selling] silver 2 ( awesome skins ) EUNE
09/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
Hello im selling my EUNE account silver 2 including : Alistar - Utube skin Amumu - Vancuver amumu skin mundo - no skin evelyn - tango skin Garen - Rugged / Dreadknight skins jarvan - Warring kingdoms skin Jax - The Mighty jax skin Kayle - The legendary skin lee - muay thai / dragonfist skins
[Selling] Awesome EUNE account ;) GOLD V tones of skins
10/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Level 30 Server EUNE Ranked : Gold V IP : 23,000 RP : 4,100 Champions : 78 Skins :
WTS AWESOME EUNE ACCOUNT: 22 SKINS 75 CHAMPIONS GREAT STATS | CHEAP
02/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, The account has never been banned/warned, it has the 'Honorable Opponent' badge. The account has around 75 champions. It has season 2 ranked silver icons, all of the halloween icons (the tier 4 one is worth a lot:)) and some of the xmas ones. It has 4 rune pages. Skins:
[Wts] EUNE ACCOUNT with awesome skins
08/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Starting price: 50Euro Buyout 120Euro Accepting only via paypal. Not going first selling account with full info and creation email. Server Eune with free transfer to west.