Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

D5 acc EUROPE from trusted member

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
D5 acc EUROPE from trusted member

hey everyone here i am selling my smurf account on EUROPE EAST SERVER
account is diamond 5 at the moment

account has 100 champs , 8 rune pages with lof of runes, around 10 skins(FOR example riot k9 nasus +full metal rammus and some more )

ACC has a DIAMOND BADGE FROM SEASON 3

the price im looking for is 120 +euro , any offer that is lower then that wont be even considered for sure

im not adding email to the account but since there is an option to just change email address and verify it to the new one shouldnt be any problem with doing so

payment method is paysafecards only

im ok with using middleman if its gonna be any moderator from the forum otherwise you will have to go first

ACC WASNT BANNED , and is not banned , (there was a suspension for 1 day due to leaving a game long time ago but i doubt that is any kind of a problem , so if you wont be super toxic or so there is literally no chance in getting any ban)

skype contact woodsen123

to all the scammers and ppl thinking they can scam me somehow , check how long i have been on the forum how many posts do i have etc , and dont waste your time there is literally 0% chance that i could possibly get scammed here so dont even try ;]

Old 04/25/2015, 09:22   #2

skype woodsen123

Old 04/26/2015, 13:04   #3

skype woodsen123

« D5 Account EUW 89 Champions 30+ Skins | EUW Gold High MMR Account (35 champs) 10-15 Euro »