Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buy me a BoL Gift Voucher. Paying 5 euro for the job.

Discussion on Buy me a BoL Gift Voucher. Paying 5 euro for the job. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face Buy me a BoL Gift Voucher. Paying 5 euro for the job.

Hey, I wanted to buy BoL VIP but none of the payments methods applies to me.
There's an option to buy a "Gift Voucher" or "Gift Card" for someone else. I'm looking for someone that can gift me 10 euro using the Gift Voucher. I'll be paying you 15 euro to do this for me. I can pay in e*gold and Paysafecard.
They accept:
Paypal
Paymentwall
Bitcoin

CLOSED - FOUND SOMEONE
Closed Thread

Tags
bol, bot, legends, voucher

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] CS GO gift paying with egold ! PAYING GOOD
03/04/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Iam looking for cs go gift so im paying 450 egold ! I go first with trusted members only ! Add my skype for more info : jaskile12
[Selling] BoL Gift Voucher 10.00 (6$ paypal)
06/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Have soo much gifts vouchers 10.00 (1month BoL vip) 6$ Paypal Send me a PM if u interesed
[Selling] BoL Gift Voucher 10.00 (6$ paypal)
06/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
SELLING BoL VIP FOR PAYPAL! Will have fresh Gift Codes every day!!! 7$ for 1 month VIP! 11$ for 2 months VIP!! 21$ for 3 months VIP!!! This Service is for Bot of Legends
Buy US AMAZON GIFT CARDS/VOUCHER
09/30/2012 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hey there as thread name says I am looking for total value of 135-140$ in amazon vouchers, I will be paying through paypal, I am offering ~85$ for it. I will go first only with highly trusted e-pvp members otherwise you will have to go first, I will be paying from unverified paypal but I will add in desc that I have already received the item and stuff like this I will also send you an email thanking for the transaction so you will have enough proof that there will be no chargeback. ...